Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,983 members, 7,915,870 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:38 AM

My 6-months Old Son Needs Your Help To Win This - PLEASE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 6-months Old Son Needs Your Help To Win This - PLEASE (718 Views)

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 6-months Old Son Needs Your Help To Win This - PLEASE by databoy247(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2019
I need your help!!!

My 6-months old son Prince Antonio has been shortlisted for the Pears Baby of the year award. We need your votes to make this happen.

Kindly follow these simple steps to drop your vote:

1. Click on the link below.

2. It will take you to Pears website where you click on "vote now".

3. Enter your email to receive a link to verify your vote.

4. Click on the link they'll send to your email.

That's all.

Biko feel free to copy this and share with your contacts. The more the votes, the more Antonio's chances of winning.

Help us make this happen. Pleaseeeee. embarassed embarassed cry

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR PRINCE ANTONIO

I am not a new member on NL. Please help contribute your votes. Voting closes on Monday next week. The top 500 contestants with the highest number of votes will go to the next round.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Other Mods, ABEG HELP PUSH TO FP SO WE CAN GET MORE VOTES.
Re: My 6-months Old Son Needs Your Help To Win This - PLEASE by databoy247(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2019
I know you are very busy but I promise this won't take more than 2 minutes of your time.

PLEASEEEEE
Re: My 6-months Old Son Needs Your Help To Win This - PLEASE by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2019
databoy247:
I need your help!!!

My 6-months old son Prince Antonio has been shortlisted for the Pears Baby of the year award. We need your votes to make this happen.

Kindly follow these simple steps to drop your vote:

1. Click on the link below.

2. It will take you to Pears website where you click on "vote now".

3. Enter your email to receive a link to verify your vote.

4. Click on the link they'll send to your email.

That's all.

Biko feel free to copy this and share with your contacts. The more the votes, the more Antonio's chances of winning.

Help us make this happen. Pleaseeeee. embarassed embarassed cry

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR PRINCE ANTONIO

I am not a new member on NL. Please help contribute your votes. Voting closes on Monday next week. The top 500 contestants with the highest number of votes will go to the next round.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Other Mods, ABEG HELP PUSH TO FP SO WE CAN GET MORE VOTES.
Post pictures of your son here na...
Re: My 6-months Old Son Needs Your Help To Win This - PLEASE by databoy247(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2019
See my son. First photo is his competition pic. cheesy

Re: My 6-months Old Son Needs Your Help To Win This - PLEASE by databoy247(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Still here.
Re: My 6-months Old Son Needs Your Help To Win This - PLEASE by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
databoy247:
Still here.
hustle well so these craps wont be ur priority . U think they haven't t chosen the winner already lol
Re: My 6-months Old Son Needs Your Help To Win This - PLEASE by databoy247(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
Joromi12:
hustle well so these craps wont be ur priority . U think they haven't t chosen the winner already lol

Bros trust me you nor hustle reach me.

If my son wins, excellent. If he doesn't, then so be it. I'm trying to build a profile for him at his young age. Sometimes it isn't about the money, its about the profile. Participating and winning competitions will be BENEFICIAL to him as he grows into a teenager. By then, he already has a record and profile that can enable him to participate in other international competitions and hopefully become a world-class star.

I guess you never born dat na why you dey talk like this. I guess you won't allow your child to participate in the X-Factor because you dey hustle other hustling shey? Let them experience competitions, trophies, awards, etc. Grow up man. Its called molding a life path for your kid.
Re: My 6-months Old Son Needs Your Help To Win This - PLEASE by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
databoy247:

Bros trust me you nor hustle reach me.

If my son wins, excellent. If he doesn't, then so be it. I'm trying to build a profile for him at his young age. Sometimes it isn't about the money, its about the profile. Participating and winning competitions will be BENEFICIAL to him as he grows into a teenager. By then, he already has a record and profile that can enable him to participate in other international competitions and hopefully become a world-class star.

I guess you never born dat na why you dey talk like this. I guess you won't allow your child to participate in the X-Factor because you dey hustle other hustling shey? Let them experience competitions, trophies, awards, etc. Grow up man. Its called molding a life path for your kid.
read about the former editions all a scam. So find beta thing do with ur pikin pics

(1) (Reply)

Cradle To Fame: SMEDAN sponsors N15M reality Tv Contest / Toke Makinwa Goes Completely Topless In New Photo / Sad! Man Marries His Fiancee’s Dead Body During Her Funeral (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.