Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:37 AM

Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back (1056 Views)

Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by EzegeNG: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2019
The way a Nigerian man handled a situation at a playground he visited with his daughter, has left many divided.

While some are in support of his approach, others frowned at it. In a video shared by the man identified as Dare, a white boy can be seen trying to prevent his daughter from climbing up a ladder.

However, in reacting to the incident, the dad said: “Do you realize that this boy is naughty? Can you move? What type of useless kids are these? .

Hey, hey, hey, hey, let your head be correct. I will break your head right now. Is this one’s head damaged? Get the hell out of the way.”

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-dad-fights-for-daughter-at-a-playground-leaves-the-internet-polarized/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by EzegeNG: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2019
See Reactions

Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by dumahi(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2019
That white kid is too young to be so attacked. We should stop bringing kids into our shameful adult quarrels.
Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by Abfinest007(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2019
racist do happen among ourselves in Nigeria. I'm not trying to defend him put just pointing out something.
Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by SageMK: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2019
How is this racism?

This happens all the time with kids.

Even if it slaps you in the face, you wouldn't know what racism is. Bloggers are very good at concocting rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by forghon: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2019
See d oyimbo face[left] e b like lala wan poo

1 Like

Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by lyriclekidd(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2019
Lol loud story..
Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2019
SageMK:
How is this racism?

This happens all the time with kids.

Even if it slaps you in the face, you wouldn't know what racism is. Bloggers are very good at concocting rubbish.
Mr op on his volition added the "racism" part for reasons best known to his akamu brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2019
The discrimination going on in Nigeria among people of the Same country, (and in some cases same region) is far much worse.

In fact, even in the same state there's still discrimination among people of that same state

Until blacks (and especially Nigerians) learn to love one another, the Whites will continue to do much, much worse than just racially abusing them.
Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
I'm confused, is man chatting to a child like that? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by Harlem2(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Somebody said
Yoruba is a universal language

1 Like

Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by Maverickking1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
I don't believe this is racism. Kids will be kids. How many times did my friends prevent me from doing something similar when I was younger.

1 Like

Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by lilmax(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
the man for throway the white kid for pushing his princess, that's what I'll do

and btw this isn't racism

1 Like

Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kids are kids, it could be the black girl pushing the white kid, it depends of the personality, some kids are aggressive regarding the race or sex, specially so little. The man was racist and interfering in kids play, kids learn to deal with each other in playground without parents help and learn to defend themselves, then comes school and more bullies to deal with. Will the father go every day to school with his princess? What would I do? Take my daughter out of that climbing and to invite her and other kids an ice cream but not the aggressive kid, this way the angry kid will be left alone and the girl would play with others enjoying ice cream. It would be the lesson to the boy and to the girl, he would learn he left alone for being a bully and the girl would learn she doesn't need to fight a bully over climbing, there are many kids who like her and are friendly to her. Here in this situation the father teaches his princess to go on the top and fight for climbing, all he will get is his princess becoming aggressive too and when her father is not around, she will be a troublemaker at school imposing herself over others.
Re: Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back by KanwuliaExtra: 12:52am On Jul 10, 2019
Only in a HELLHOLE like Nigeria.

Why should both kids be on that “economy” mountain climber at the same time?
The oyinbo boy was there first.
Why is the little girl trying to hold on to him? undecided

What an irresponsible father.
Only one kid should be on that death trap at a time.

No safety harnesses for the children in case they slip and fall? undecided

The oyinbo kid did NOT attack the Nigerian girl. The ignorant father could not see the little girl was trying to hold on to him while he was climbing. The little boy only tried to fend her off.

Please, report the facts and don’t misinterpret issues just for racial sensationalism.

Shior!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Spouse Is Bi-sexual, What Do I Do / 8 Forms Of Assistance You Can Render To People Around You / Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.