Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Stay Away From My Boyfriend 'Wizkid' - Uche Okoye To Mercy Aigbe And Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stay Away From My Boyfriend 'Wizkid' - Uche Okoye To Mercy Aigbe And Others (2221 Views)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From My Boyfriend 'Wizkid' - Uche Okoye To Mercy Aigbe And Others by HgsMediaPlus: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nollywood actress, Ucheokoye has taken to her Instagram page to warns her colleagues Mercy Aigbe and others to stay away from her boyfriend 'wizkid'.

This is coming after a video shared previously on her page saying she wanted to have suck wizkid joystick, and a night stand with him.

This stirred reactions from social media users as they blast her from all corners.

Watch the video and more reactions:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/stay-away-from-my-boyfriend-wizkid-uche.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Stay Away From My Boyfriend 'Wizkid' - Uche Okoye To Mercy Aigbe And Others by DaInferno(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Was, look who wants to trend today,oya get in lineundecided
Re: Stay Away From My Boyfriend 'Wizkid' - Uche Okoye To Mercy Aigbe And Others by GOFRONT(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chaii
Re: Stay Away From My Boyfriend 'Wizkid' - Uche Okoye To Mercy Aigbe And Others by akajesus1020(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nigerians React As Jaruma Charges #200,000 for people to see her

hattps://youtu.be/443OMmZODOA
Re: Stay Away From My Boyfriend 'Wizkid' - Uche Okoye To Mercy Aigbe And Others by Hintona(f): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
oya take:

Re: Stay Away From My Boyfriend 'Wizkid' - Uche Okoye To Mercy Aigbe And Others by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
What an emotional bĂ­tch.
Wizkid should screw this one without cumming.

(1) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Rock Pantless Body Suit, Spotted Singing & Dancing In Kitchen / Burna Boy Wears Face Mask In New Pictures / Beyonce Looks Really Like Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.