Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,819 members, 7,942,069 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted (7847 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Suspected Kidnapper Osisikankwu Is Shot Dead! / Osisikankwu,dead? / Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by grafikdon: 11:57pm On Oct 10, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

It is very possible. The Mexican drug war that has been on in Mexico and Southern US is controlled by one person. John Gotti murdered the less violent Paul Castellano and proceeded to head the Gambino family who terrorized NY and NJ states before his capture. Lucky Luciano terrorized Chicago for years; Jesse James terrorized banks across the US for years, Lawrence Anini terrorized the whole of Nigeria for almost 5 years and so on. So, if one person captured these big cities, what is Aba for Christ's sake?

I get what you are driving at. It is obvious that the posters on this thread are not sold to the idea this is the "Mastermind". I am sure everyone believes there are bigger masquerades in the forest beating the drums for him, assuming  the person in the picture is really Osisikankwu and not another ''Ben Jessy'' and ''Chuks Robinson'', courtesy of NPF. C'mon, you can't even find a bus conductor this ghastly.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Kobojunkie: 12:08am On Oct 11, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

It is very possible. The Mexican drug war that has been on in Mexico and Southern US is controlled by one person. John Gotti murdered the less violent Paul Castellano and proceeded to head the Gambino family who terrorized NY and NJ states before his capture. Lucky Luciano terrorized Chicago for years; Jesse James terrorized banks across the US for years, Lawrence Anini terrorized the whole of Nigeria for almost 5 years and so on. So, if one person captured these big cities, what is Aba for Christ's sake?

For every one of the examples you have above of a single person controlling a gang, there are lots of actual evidence available to show these ORGANIZED gangs were manipulated in one way or another by the one named the boss. In this aba case, what do we have? I can't just assume that because it is possible and there are examples of this happening elsewhere means this man is definitely the mastermind behind all the terror in Aba in the last 2 years. I am sorry, I cannot do that, and I don't think anyone else should.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by TewMuch: 4:08am On Oct 11, 2010
I think Nigerian Government is getting tip offs from Nairaland. Slap1 may be this criminals undoing. No one heard of this guy before Slap1. So i say the credit goes to him for exposing this criminal, and giving authorities the lead.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by EzeUche0(m): 4:11am On Oct 11, 2010
TewMuch:

I think Nigerian Government is getting tip offs from Nairaland. Slap1 may be this criminals undoing. No one heard of this guy before Slap1. So i say the credit goes to him for exposing this criminal, and giving authorities the lead.

That is true. Slap1 has been telling us Nairalanders about this guy for at least 3 or 4 months. He was relentless in making sure that the wider world knew what was happening in Aba. Very good indeed.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by chyz(m): 4:18am On Oct 11, 2010
TewMuch:

I agree. i remember typing something on here one time and almost they exact thing that i type was in one of the articles.was crazy. that was when i had my old ID "One 1" before i got banned for being Igbo. grin
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by TewMuch: 4:28am On Oct 11, 2010
chyz:

I agree. i remember typing something on here one time and almost they exact thing that i type was in one of the articles.was crazy. that was when i had my old ID "One 1" before i got banned for being Igbo. grin

yea right. On a side note, is he in anyway related to Osisi on Nairaland? I suspect this is her husband. grin grin cheesy. She proudly answers his name. lipsrsealed cool
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by chyz(m): 4:31am On Oct 11, 2010
TewMuch:

yea right. On a side note, is he in anyway related to Osisi on Nairaland? I suspect this is her husband. grin grin cheesy. She proudly answers his name. lipsrsealed cool

Haven't heard from her in a while so its possible she may be on the run with him too. grin grin
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by TewMuch: 4:34am On Oct 11, 2010
chyz:

Haven't heard from her in a while so its possible she may be on the run with him too. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin. She always posted on nairaland like she was talking from the forest or a hideout. She never changed the username, as i have seen all forms and styles of spelling Osisi because of her. What does the name mean? Sounds very manly for a woman. Or maybe Mr. Osisi is a nairalander. grin grin cheesy
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 11, 2010
aww now this is what I like to see.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by slap1(m): 5:00am On Oct 11, 2010
TewMuch:

grin grin grin grin grin. She always posted on nairaland like she was talking from the forest or a hideout. She never changed the username, as i have seen all forms and styles of spelling Osisi because of her. What does the name mean? Sounds very manly for a woman. Or maybe Mr. Osisi is a nairalander. grin grin cheesy
Osisi means tree, wood, plank, etc. Osisi-ka-Nkwu means the tree that is taller than the palm tree.And no, he can't be on NL. I doubt he has an e-mail addy. Even if he has he looks the type that pays N100 to café operators to check/send mails for him.
chyz:

Lol.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by slap1(m): 5:02am On Oct 11, 2010
And the guy is from Ugwuadi village. The papers keep printing Ugwuati.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by chyz(m): 5:23am On Oct 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

aww now this is what I like to see.

Ileke can you please stop putting up those sexy pics. . .? please nwere ebere abegi
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 11, 2010
chyz:

Ileke can you please stop putting up those sexy pics. . .? please nwere ebere abegi
Translate.
Ok, I'll stop from now on. lol
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by chyz(m): 5:43am On Oct 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Translate.
Ok, I'll stop from now on. lol

Thank you,yoruba women are like kryptonite to me. I can see you like softening me up. oh and the igbo i typed means "have mercy" abegi= i beg grin
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 11, 2010
chyz:

Thank you,yoruba women are like kryptonite to me. I can see you like softening me up. oh and the igbo i typed means "have mercy" abegi= i beg grin
I thank God that I get to see that soft side. Shows that some ppl are not as hard as they want to appear to be wink
No mercy.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by EzeUche0(m): 5:47am On Oct 11, 2010
Chyz,

Amadioha kpokwa gi oku!  angry

Back off.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by chyz(m): 5:49am On Oct 11, 2010
EzeUche0:

Chyz,

Amadioha kpokwa gi oku!  angry

Back off.

LOL. . . I'm hands off bro.she's all yours.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by EzeUche0(m): 5:53am On Oct 11, 2010
chyz:

LOL. . . I'm hands off bro.she's all yours.

grin

It would seem that I have to watch my fellow Igbo brothers.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by chyz(m): 5:57am On Oct 11, 2010
EzeUche0:

grin

It would seem that I have to watch my fellow Igbo brothers.

grin
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 11, 2010
Sigh. Just as I was getting him to soften up.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by coolio116: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2010
Orji Uzor Kalu Is The Chief Sponsor Of Kidnappings and Robberies in Abia State, also visit http://abianews..com/ for shocking revelations,

The chief sponosr of Kidnappings in Abia State is Orji Uzor Kalu.These were boys he used in rigging and intimidaing his opponents during his first and second terms.The groups and names you have mentioned in your write up is a tip off the Ice berg compared to known operational sects of kidnappers in that state.

I have just returned from Aba, in Abia state and the situation there is pitiful.Orji Uzor Kalu is trying so hard to resurcitate his fledgling political fortunes in abia State thru his old political party the P.P.A., and in effect he has employed the services of the former deputy Governor Mr Akoma and others in encouraging these low lifes with financial incentives and weapons.

The aim of these Kidnappers is to frighten the populace, claim that the government of DR. T. A. Orji is not on top of things in Abia and then, Orji Uzor Kalu and his cursed gangsters would attempt come in and hopefully reap political benefits from all of these senseless mayhem. Governor Orji, has pulled his strings with the President to invite men of the army and the intelligence agencies to come to Abia and it seem to be working.

The school children have been released unharmed and the variuos Units of kidnapppers in Abia State are now on the run.The fact of the matter is that Kidnapping is a despicable, shamful menace to the image of Nigeria as a whole and no government can just stand by and allow a few hoodlums to take over a huge swath of land like Abia state, for it's nefarious operational use.

Sending in the soldiers is beyong a good idea, it is late in making.Now this is what needs to be done in Abia.More soldiers should be deployed in the nooks and crannies of all the areas where these hoodlums operate from , Obingwa, the home town of the former deputy Governor.Mr Akoma one such area.

The President should send men of the criminal Investigation department to go into all these areas in Mufti and discover the operational modus of these criminals and WHO they are and where they operate from b4 finally Killing them off.

Cash Incentives for Information relating to Kidnapping activities must immediately be made for use of reliable Informants who know where this scums and dregs of humanity arebased.
Protection and change of location and identity must be given to such citizens to forestall reprisals.

The Government Of Nigeria must see this kidnap menace as a War that must be worn and treat it as such.

Sending just the police to deal with this matter as was the case in the past is just like Spitting in the Ocean and expecting the Tide to rise!! That will never happen.Besides some of the cops connive with the kidnappers.President Jonathan I implore you to treat this Kidnapping file as your personal issue and hopefully this menace will be nipped in the Bud.God Bless Nigeria.

http://abianews..com/
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by coolio116: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2010
http://abianews..com/

I'm sorry, I just found the above and wanted to share with all who care to know whats really happening in Abia state the Gods own State.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2010
let us hope he will not die in police custody before he can name his godfathers
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Odunnu: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2010
Coolio,I dont believe that the present gov'nr has no hand in all ths mayhem. These guys are out to destroy Abia,if you sit down and take sides between T Orji and Orji Kalu,one day you'l wake up without a state.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by asha80(m): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2010
I hear stone's in police custody. Now that's bad news as far I'm concerned.

Slap1 why do you feel stone being in police custody is bad news?
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by ChinenyeN(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
A long-overdue initiative, but at least it happened, nonetheless.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Kobojunkie: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2010
oyb:

let us hope he will not die in police custody before he can name his godfathers

His godfathers? You are being told here that he is the godfather . . . . which I seriously doubt.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by slap1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2010
asha 80:

Slap1 why do you feel stone being in police custody is bad news?
My fear is he could finally walk away, alive! Like EzeUche, I envisaged jungle justice.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by slap1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2010
Kobojunkie:

His godfathers? You are being told here that he is the godfather . . . . which I seriously doubt.
I share your doubts, Kobo. Even Osama Bin Laden did not work alone. My conjecture is that Osisi was given an option to talk and die or walk away, and he chose the later. Osisi is an illiterate without half the brain required to trick our military, as inexperienced as they may appear. A more powerful force is aiding and abetting this guy!
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by MRMoneyE(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2010
let him face the music simple, as soon as he is caught
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by invisible2(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2010
slap1:

I share your doubts, Kobo. Even Osama Bin Laden did not work alone. My conjecture is that Osisi was given an option to talk and die or walk away, and he chose the later. Osisi is an illiterate without half the brain required to trick our military, as inexperienced as they may appear. A more powerful force is aiding and abetting this guy!
As much as I might want to agree with you, you have to give credit to the street smartness of some illiterates who know their terrain. Some iliiterate criminals can compensate what they lack in book knowledge by their dare devil arrogance. Just like some illiterate traders can dominate the markets while your PHD holder in marketing is hopping around, looking for clerical jobs.

How educated/smart are our soldiers sef?
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Guyman02: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2010
Schools are yet to resume in Aba, Banks are yet to reopen. The people are very scared of even mentioning the name of Osisikankwu. They dont have any trust on the police to pass information on the where abouts of the kidnappers in their mists to them. The security forces are relying on info from places like NL with credits to Slap1 and others.

I call on people in Aba who have assess to the Net to give more tips anonymously about the pertrators and their hide outs safely thru NL.
The two Okijarised political pr0stitutes TA and OUK are the problem of Abia State, who keep running helter skelter; from PDP to PPA, from PPA to APGA, from APGA to PDP, from PDP now back to PPA. They know the kigpins including Akomas who is facing charges for kidnapping,
All the corpses of people murdered by this gangs must be recovered by the security agencies from the forests and hideouts and identified.

Police are involved in kidnapping, thats why they couldnt tame it, its only soldiers that can deal with the situation and they are succeeding. see this thread.
http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/police-officers-enugu-involved-kidnapping?page=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters / Untold Stories Of Biafran Inventions / Senate Seeks Probe Of $40m Loan To Aviation Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.