Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:43 PM

The Rwanda Solution "Clamp Down On Noise Maker Churches And Mosque" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rwanda Solution "Clamp Down On Noise Maker Churches And Mosque" (306 Views)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rwanda Solution "Clamp Down On Noise Maker Churches And Mosque" by Spatta: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
I am Christian a Believer in Jesus Christ, I am not opposed to Religion, believe people should be free to practice whatever they believe within the ambits of the stipulated Laws without any form of disturbance to another fellow citizens
Religion in Nigeria, however, has taken a different dimension, It is sad that the government have allowed nuisance in the country who are zealous without knowledge

In the course of survival and because there are no jobs created by the government, many people who have no business in the religious matter have opened up mushroom houses and making themselves a nuisance to other citizens and there is none checkmating these noisemakers
Go where you will in Nigeria, you will find a church or mosque of about fifteen to twenty congregants and a loudspeaker that can serve over 50 million people and these guys are disturbing in all our streets
I think we should begin to clamour for the Rwanda solution where Paul Kagame clamp down on churches and mosque and made strict laws for their practice in Rwanda
The government should shut down some of these noisemakers who have no message except “You will make it” and all the lies they tell gullible lazy Nigerians who do not believe in hard work while looking for magic

The man who introduced the evil prayer "Fall down and die" has done more evil to the course of the gospel unwittingly and has been used by the dark kingdom to carry out an agenda of error especially in the Nigeria society where ignorant zealots have taken his error to the crescendo, obviously, the man seemed to have achieved a feat of wealth from this manipulation and modification of a simple instructions of "pray for your enemies" he must have a university as member who is gullible have accepted this hell invention as part of a correct Christianity .

Why did I say so? I was walking on Lagos street and I heard a young man saying "Thunder fire your enemies "my spirit was grieved because I know that is not what the Bible teaches. His ignorant crowd was saying Amen to such wicked prayer and I drew near and said "Jesus will not say such and did not command His followers to make such wicked pronouncement. The man became violent and was acting in a manner suggesting a fight. You could tell he has been indoctrinated against truth and was willing to fight to stop being corrected. There are churches in today's Nigeria who build a theology around such wicked ungodly violent prayer and sees nothing in the bible except this wicked vengeful demonic prayer. They lead people astray and many are following their pernicious way. Knowing what scripture teaches, I say categorically that the Evil imposed on society by these gangsters from hell is too alarming that their ignorant disciples who are biblical illiterates are sometimes vehement in the defence of a totally skewed system from Hell

Close down most of these noise maker churches and let there be sanity in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rwanda Solution "Clamp Down On Noise Maker Churches And Mosque" by OkCornel(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
When the truth is mixed with lies and errors, you will have a powerful formula for deceit!

If only gullible Nigerian Christians can benchmark the teachings of Jesus to the garbage some of these pulpit fraudsters are spewing, you will the see the difference is as far as the east is from the West.

By the way OP, you need not say more. I can bet that ignorant fellow you speak of either attends MFM or Lord's Chosen...

Some kinda funny doctrines there...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Almost Lost My Two Eyes / The Secret Of Shiites Sect / Alarming Report: 80% Of Unmarried Evangelical Young Adults Are Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.