Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Clashed With Tinubu Over intimacy gadget Shop Assault - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Clashed With Tinubu Over intimacy gadget Shop Assault (764 Views)

The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman / Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Clashed With Tinubu Over intimacy gadget Shop Assault by Gossipninja: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Here is a video showing the moment Senator Elisha Abbo clashed with Senator Oluremi Tinubu over intimacy gadget shop assault on his appearance on Tuesday before a Senate ad-hoc committee.

In the early hours of today, Sen. Abbo refused to swear an oath before the panel. He also refused to speak in the presence of journalists because the matter was in court.

“Distinguished, you just joined us. We have a procedure and we are also under law. You don’t come in here and dictate to us what should be done,” Tinubu told Abbo, a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) member.

“You are on the other side now. You don’t tell us what to do…because we can suspend you,” she added.

Visibly upset, Abbo said: “I will not sit here and listen to you threaten me with suspension. I am a senator like you. You cannot threaten me with suspension.”

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/see-the-moment-senator-elisha-abbo-clashed-with-tinubu-over-intimacy-gadget-shop-assault/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Clashed With Tinubu Over intimacy gadget Shop Assault by Gossipninja: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Clashed With Tinubu Over intimacy gadget Shop Assault by GOFRONT(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Clashed With Tinubu Over intimacy gadget Shop Assault by SolexOlenin(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Gossipninja:
Here is a vide showing the moment Senator Elisha Abbo clashed with Senator Oluremi Tinubu over intimacy gadget shop assault on his appearance on Tuesday before a Senate ad-hoc committee.

In the early hours of today, Sen. Abbo refused to swear an oath before the panel. He also refused to speak in the presence of journalists because the matter was in court.

“Distinguished, you just joined us. We have a procedure and we are also under law. You don’t come in here and dictate to us what should be done,” Tinubu told Abbo, a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) member.

“You are on the other side now. You don’t tell us what to do…because we can suspend you,” she added.

Visibly upset, Abbo said: “I will not sit here and listen to you threaten me with suspension. I am a senator like you. You cannot threaten me with suspension.”

Watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BztBnU2gmEM/?igshid=zmcspq4e3ddz

They are all fools.

They should go out there and learn! There is United States and UK to learn from!

Dead brain senators...dead government!

1 Like

Re: Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Clashed With Tinubu Over intimacy gadget Shop Assault by lalasticlala(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Clashed With Tinubu Over intimacy gadget Shop Assault by Mynd44: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2019

(1)

PDP Is A Failure / Senate: Orji Kalu Will Get His Full Salaries, Allowances In Prison / Tension In Isuikwuato Over Abduction Of Travellers By Suspected Fulani Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.