Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,695 members, 7,975,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:50 AM

Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot (5950 Views)

Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda Marks Birthday With Adorable Yoga-themed Shoot / #bbnaija: Kim Oprah Goes Almost Naked In New Photo, Showing Banging Body / Actress Peggy Ovrie Looks 'hot' As She Poses With Her Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by MhizMuna: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Tennis star, Serena Williams is the most recent genius to arrive on the front of Harper’s Bazaar Magazine. During the gold-themed shoot, the 37-year-old mother of one flashed a look of her base while presenting in a noteworthy cape outfit.

Different photographs demonstrate her wearing fantastic hot scaled down dresses.

Addressing the distribution, Serena examined a year ago’s a disputable match at the US Open in September 2018 against Naomi Osaka. She noticed that she accepts she was punished as a lady, considered the umpire a cheat for removing a game from her.

Serena also revealed that she wrote to Naomi to explain what had happened.

Speaking kindly, she said: ‘I could not have been happier for her. As for me, I felt defeated and disrespected by a sport that I love—one that I had dedicated my life to and that my family truly changed, not because we were welcomed, but because we wouldn’t stop winning.’

Serena explained why she’ll never regret using her voice to speak out against injustice and discussed how strong her confidence has been since her teen years.

https://www./2019/07/tennis-star-serena-williams-goes-almost-naked-as-she-poses-for-gold-themed-shoot-photos.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by EngrMcDon(m): 1:26am On Jul 10, 2019
Good for her.
Re: Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by happybee: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2019
undecided
Re: Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by bitmoney: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2019
Where is the unclad?

2 Likes

Re: Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by Kingkun69(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2019
Somebody wear cloth you say unclad
Somebody will be nyansh naked you will say half nude
Re: Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by NobleAngell(f): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2019
Unclad indeed
Re: Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by Iamicekid(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2019
Op u are a fool, how is this unclad

1 Like

Re: Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by tosinosam(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
Unclad indeed
Dats how bloggers do. They manipulate headlines so people will have no choice but to read...
Re: Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by Rochasstatue(f): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2019
Fool.
Re: Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by wonlasewonimi: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
That's why there are so many rapists in the shithole if this almost unclad
Re: Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by budaatum: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Goog and you'd find worse than these, and fakes too, and I bet most of you wouldn't have the strenght to rape her!

Re: Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by NobleAngell(f): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
tosinosam:

Dats how bloggers do. They manipulate headlines so people will have no choice but to read...
Their desperation has become cheap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by sugacoatedmouth(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Why she come resemble may weather like this for the pics
Re: Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot by Maxcollins042(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Just forget about procreation if she ballbusts you with that knee of hers.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Like About Beyonce? / Meet 'sandra' The Beauty Queen That Slays More Than Regina Daniels (photos) / The World's Oldest Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.