Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Busty actress, Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With lovely pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busty actress, Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With lovely pictures (2865 Views)

Meet Actress Jayeola Kuti,her Husband And Beautiful Children(video) / Nollywood Actress Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty actress, Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With lovely pictures by GistCaster: 5:13am On Jul 10, 2019
Yoruba actress, Jayeola Monje celebrates her birthday today, 10th July She wrote;

Many have never set eyes on me... yet they love and followed. May your paths never be wrong. Thanks for being on this journey with me. Whether good or bad you're still standing with me. Jk is ok cuz I have you. Eseun o

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/busty-actress-jayeola-monje-celebrate-her-birthday-with-lovely-pictures

Re: Busty actress, Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With lovely pictures by GistCaster: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Busty actress, Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With lovely pictures by GistMore5: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
kiss
Re: Busty actress, Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With lovely pictures by victorian(f): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lovely woman.

Happy Birthday ma
Re: Busty actress, Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With lovely pictures by ceejayMAX(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
E BETTER MAKE I NOR TALK MY MIND OO lipsrsealed
Re: Busty actress, Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With lovely pictures by nuelyoyo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
See bwest shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Busty actress, Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With lovely pictures by mikool007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
ceejayMAX:
E BETTER MAKE I NOR TALK MY MIND OO lipsrsealed
both of bro, i juss
... lipsrsealed
Re: Busty actress, Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With lovely pictures by Maxcollins042(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
See as she resemble Medusa.
Re: Busty actress, Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With lovely pictures by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
This woman has augmented her body - plastic surgery perhaps.

She wasn't this busty especially on the down part �

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back / Semi / Ageless Celebs. Good Genes Or Good Doctors? Before & After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.