Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,500 members, 7,904,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) (49552 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by helphelp: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2019
I wanted to say something
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by RDPMAN: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2019
So... How is this a news update? sad
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Benekruku(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
namiji2598:
I never watch this show even for once, I rather switch of to MTV base, sound city, supersport among others

I rarely open their thread on nairaland

Sometimes I wondr the importance of that show self

I graduated as the best student in my department, no body gave me a gift, no body gave me money but this rascals are being paid for kissing on TV
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Benekruku(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2019
[s]
seunlayi:

We are Nigerians ❤
-We call every toothpaste MACLEAN
We don't care�
-We call every noodle INDOMIE
We are like that�
-We call every insecticide FLEET
We can't help it�
-We call every detergent OMO
It's in our DNA �
-We point at an empty chair and ask “Who's sitting there ”
We are like that�
-We steal your belongings and help you look for them
We are just like that�
-When NEPA takes light, we go out and,check if it's the whole street
We are just like that�
-We use a bar of soap till it looks like a Sim card
We don't have a problem�
-We buy something,skip Instructions & ask neighbors how it's used
We don't care�
-We withdraw money from an ATM then count it before going
We are cautious�
-We lock the car then try to open it 2 times before going
We are strange like that�
-We turn off the volume just to smell what's burning
We are just like that��
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Lordjb: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2019
No be small thing, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija lIVE
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by mysteryman2014: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2019
namiji2598:
I never watch this show even for once, I rather switch of to MTV base, sound city, supersport among others

I graduated as the best student in my department, no body gave me a gift, no body gave me money but this rascals are being paid for kissing on TV

Beef, u did what you are good at, they are doing same grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Jackipapa: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2019
James4bright:
Chai. Who did this to my people? So first kiss is something we should be excited about.

With this post, I can now categorically confirm that Nairaland has finally lost focus!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by greenglobestore(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2019
greenglobestore:
Hmmmm
we sell #LAPTOPS that fit your #NEED at #PRICES that fit your #BUDGET.https://www.nairaland.com/5292326/whats-going-here-full-stocks CALL OUR OFFICE 08146469277 FAST RESPONSE
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2019
I knew it. In less than a month they'll all be sleeping with themselves. We know nah, it doesn't take some people a week before they start strafing themselves like Dogs
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2019
Nawa konji don dey hold these ones. What God says He will do,He will do it. He will not shake. He will not shiver. Awamaridi ni olorun wa. Ona a la fun wa loni... Only serious persons should read my signature biko. Good morning FAM
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by berrystunn(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2019
I stand with buhari, youth are lazy
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by marriage1: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2019
Are they Married before they got there?
Were they dating before they got there?
That's betrayal to those they are dating before founding themselves in BBNaija.

Find out yourself what to do when trust is betrayed in your Marriage or Relationship.
Check out why trust is the lifewire of any Marriage or Relationship.
shocked
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/the-power-of-trust-in-marriage.html?m=1
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Edyice: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2019
No knacks yets grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by luvinhubby(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2019
Skoji:
How would this make Buhari comply to pay minimum wage?

Help me ask them oo
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Auxigen(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2019
namiji2598:

ufan abadie?
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Cutezt:
Hey, na wa o, they have started again after they professed love for each other in their diary session

See kiss very below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLVA-juuVwQ

We should see kiss below? Seriously?... You guys actually stay awake watching people sleeping and dreaming on tv for hours, with the hope of catching them kissing, making out, or fvcking? Really?... Damn, That's a whole new level of stupidity and misplaced priority. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Felynx007(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
Spoilt rich kids in one house

[s]
At least Gedoni is a Fashionista, Khafi is a Met police officer and I hope u are not surviving on N- Power Learning?[/s]
cry cry cry
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by mixta140: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Hmm...r dey melt ooo
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Cutezt(m): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2019
By
Angelfrost:

We should see kiss below? Seriously?... You guys actually stay awake watching people sleeping and dreaming on tv for hours, with the hope of catching them kissing, making out, or fvcking? Really?... Damn, That's a whole new level of stupidity and misplaced priority. undecided

If you had any sense, you will realize that someone can easily mount a camera to record while he sleeps, I don't even watch the show, but as a blogger, that is what the masses want, and that is what we are gonna give them so as to get what we want too, so the next time you want to spew trash, please ponder upon it very well so you don't end up being stupid like now, by the way, what are you doing on the thread of you don't care about it? Were you forced to click it?

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2019
Captaintimex:
History won't be kind to all the promoters of this evil and immoral program.

There is nothing meaningful in this BBnaija. It's amazing NBC turns deaf and do not censor what's put out for public consumption.

NBC? How na? It's not in their jurisdiction... Besides, satellite tv placed an R-rated 18 on it making it strictly for mature viewing.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by mopol123: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2019
namiji2598:

AND YOU ARE NOW REGRETTING BEING THE BEST STUDENT,SORRY BRO
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2019
Cutezt:
By

If you had any sense, you will realize that someone can easily mount a camera to record while he sleeps, I don't even watch the show, but as a blogger, that is what the masses want, and that is what we are gonna give them so as to get what we want too, so the next time you want to spew trash, please ponder upon it very well so you don't end up being stupid like now, by the way, what are you doing on the thread of you don't care about it? Were you forced to click it?

Hypocrite

Awww... Struck a nerve?.. My heartfelt condolence!.. My message/opinion has been passed across... If you are not guilty, many others are, and many more will take this to heart, and learn how to make better use of their time.

If it hurts your hustle, my apologies (*Eye roll*)... And, yes I pondered well, and hard on the "trash" I spewed on a public forum, DEAL WITH IT!

Speaking of stupidity, you really are not in the position to judge, as what you do actually borders on the very definition of the word.

As for Hypocrisy, don't even go there... I doubt any Nigerian actually qualifies to judge another as such.

There, your breakfast has been served... Now, jog on!!!
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Elxandre(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2019
Captaintimex:
History won't be kind to all the promoters of this evil and immoral program.

There is nothing meaningful in this BBnaija. It's amazing NBC turns deaf and do not censor what's put out for public consumption.
NBC can mostly control only Local channels on Terrestrial TV I think.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by perforetti(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2019
namiji2598:

Uncle take your ranting and GTFO here!!!! No one gives a bleep what you got in school or not. If you don't want to watch, then don't watch. You just wake up and start typing rubbish. What has all your grades gotten you this morning
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2019
Too fast guys
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by hustla(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2019
namiji2598:

Best student wey no know difference between these and this

If you don't gedifokkkkkkk
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Bukden16(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2019
Cool chemistry.

If you like am , wetin carry u come here?
You 4 jumped pass the post.

In Falz voice" ... Curiosity wey kill Cat"
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2019
Watch out for my SPEC movie script
"TEENS IN THE HOOD©"
JULY 24

IG@ GUWOPCHARITY

MY FIRST PAGE DRAFT

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by nasoeb: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2019
namiji2598:

Bros even if you switch channels it doesn't stop bbnaija being in your subscription.
I suggest you break your t.v, so you never see it again
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) by nasoeb: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2019
namiji2598:

Best graduate in what department abeg? native language?
Na Ruga slice your "these" to "this" shey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly / BBNaija: Oge Iloh Blasts Ella & Kim For Exposing Tacha's Body Odour (pics) / Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.