Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,164 members, 7,928,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

Study In The Uk January 2011: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In The Uk January 2011: (480 Views)

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / Scholarship : Study In The UK. January 2015 Application On / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In The Uk January 2011: by Davidocman(m): 2:13am On Oct 11, 2010
Hi guys,,

David [/b]here from the University of derby [b]UK,, if you are thinking of studying abroad then you should be looking at Studying at the University of derby,, just to let you know that their are available courses to house from,,,

You can start your course in January at Derby ! We will be releasing details of the courses you can start in January very soon, remember to keep checking here>>>>>>>>> www.derby.ac.uk/international/courses

or you can order a prospectus for free here : www.derby.ac.uk/international/download-your-prospectus.

Remember to follow me on facebook at: Nigeria-Ghana Derby Uni
i will be posting a lot of important information and offers there,

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask me,,, just reply to the post or ask me on facebook or send me an email at : ocmantags@hotmail.com

-David-
International marketing team.

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm / Polytechnic Ibadan Fresher Click! / Unilorin Admission List Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.