Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,936 members, 7,931,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pls I Need Interpretation About This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Interpretation About This Dream (430 Views)

Please House, I Need Interpretation On This Dream / I Need Interpretation Of This Hadith / This Dream Scares Me Till Now(I need interpretation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Interpretation About This Dream by Sparkle22(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2019
I dreamt about passing by a bush and i saw two lions lying down and watching me with seriousness as i pass by. Pls what could that mean
Re: Pls I Need Interpretation About This Dream by Georgetlm2: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2019
Your dream could mean anything, good or bad.

Lion stands for Jesus (good)Revelation 5:5
[5]And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

While faked lion stands for the devil(evil)1 Peter 5:8
[8]Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

To understand your dream, you should be able to describe your experience in the dream, such as, where were you going in the dream when you saw the lions? were you afraid when you saw them? were they angry with you? were they weak? were they afraid of you? and so on.

without the above requirements it is just impossible to give you the accurate meaning of your dream.

people may give you their assumptions but I believe that is not what you want.

So you need to provide those requirements, as much as you can.
Re: Pls I Need Interpretation About This Dream by Sparkle22(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2019
In the dream I was coming from the farm. Though i was a little bit afraid when i saw the lions. But i gather courage and to walk pass them as they were watching
Re: Pls I Need Interpretation About This Dream by Georgetlm2: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Base on your narration, your explanation, the dream is not a bad one. the revelation is that the enemy, the devil, the fake lion is defeated in your life but unfortunately, as many people do, you are still afraid of them. By this revelation, God is telling you that the enemies are helpless but you should stop being afraid of them.

What constitutes your prays?
Stop praying about the devil as though you want to overcome him, that is wrong, that is the manifestation of fear. Pray knowing that devil is defeated in every regard. It may not make sense to you, especially if you are one of those who believe we are fighting to overcome the enemy, but the fact is that those people does not understand the reality of Christianity.

The bible says:
Hebrews 2:14-15
[14]Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
[15]And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

This scripture is one of the scriptures the holy spirit is given you through the dream you had.

In conclusion, your dream is an information from God to let you know that enemy(I do not say your enemies, because you don't have a personal enemies, the only enemies are the devil and his demons which have been dealt with by Jesus for you. all you need now is to acknowledge that and live by it hence the dream)are paralysed, they are helpless, though they may be proving to be otherwise, God is letting you know that you shouldn't give them attention.

TAKE NOTE:
A dream of this kind comes at the time you are about to make some kind of decision or taking a new step. If that is your state now, then God is telling you to go ahead and do it, no fears.

(1) (Reply)

Dunamis Church Holds Music Ministers’ Conference, ‘the Minstrel’ [see Details] / Warning Message From Jesus Christ To Tonto Dike And Bobrisky / Fresh Nigeria Police Raid 'frees 500 Students From Islamic School'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.