Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. (4527 Views)

"Twinning” — Toyin Abraham, Stepdaughter Temitope Step Out In Matching Outfits / Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by onyxdiarymedia: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2019
The Superstar who is playing Nala in the remake of The Lion King and her beautiful daughter attended the world premiere of The Lion King.

The mother and daughter dressed alike to the premiere, which Beyonce said its Blue's favourite movie. Beyonce also released an official soundtrack for the movie titled Spirit.

We look the look! Also looks like she's wearing the Lion King makeup line!

Beyonce and Blue also twinned to the wearable art gala! Absolute goals!

More pictures here
https://onyxdiary.com/beyonce-and-blue-ivy-twinning-at-lion-king-premiere/

Re: Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2019
So Blue Ivy is a female? shocked

Been thinking the child was a male.

Anyways, who knows how authentic it is that the girl's name means 'Born living under evil, Illuminati's very youngest.'?

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by mhizminna(f): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2019
I just like the fact that they are allowing ivy to be a child and dress like a child unlike what kim is doing wit north

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by boss1310(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2019
I hope the child is not wearing same style in that see through skirt
Re: Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by Onyi22(f): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2019
k
Re: Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by TANID(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2019
Look Just Like Her Father.

Anyway I Wan To Sale Gold Up To 10Million Naira.
Re: Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by Brendasweet(f): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Old age is creeping in lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by Rextizz(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
mhizminna:
I just like the fact that they are allowing ivy to be a child and dress like a child unlike what kim is doing wit north
Shut it!
Re: Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by Onyenna(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Okay
Re: Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by Aidejay(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Anyways, who knows how authentic it is that the girl's name means 'Born living under evil, Illuminati's very youngest.'?
what is known is small and very irrelevant in the face of what is unknown that's why it's bad to go around saying what you know. Don't go around propagating lies
Re: Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Aidejay:
what we known is small and very irrelevant in the face of what is unknown that's why it's bad to go around saying what you know. Don't go around propagating lies

I am sorry, I was not propagatinh or disseminating it. I was trying to confirm undecided

It is just because I want to know truth and not propagate lies that I wanted to confirm the authenticity.

Sorry, if you take any offence in the harmless question undecided
Re: Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by femi4: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Welcome to Earth
Re: Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by Aidejay(m): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I am sorry, I was not propagatinh or disseminating it. I was trying to confirm undecided

It is just because I want to know truth and not propagate lies that I wanted to confirm the authenticity.

Sorry, if you take any offence in the harmless question undecided
Re: Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy Twinning At Lion King Premiere. by Aidejay(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Brendasweet:
Old age is creeping in lipsrsealed
my precise thought u said what was on my mind

(1) (Reply)

AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter / New Photos Of The Little Boy Who Photobombed A Couple's Wedding In 2017 / Mohbad Launches His Own Label After Leaving Naira Marley’s Marlian Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.