Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,633 members, 7,944,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Starting Up Sales Of Data And Airtime Without A Dime Through Your Smartphone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Up Sales Of Data And Airtime Without A Dime Through Your Smartphone (229 Views)

Winding Up Sales Of A High Quality Bakery / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / See How MTN Now Deduct People's Airtime Without Sending Any Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting Up Sales Of Data And Airtime Without A Dime Through Your Smartphone by Testament1(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Data and Airtime has become one of the most wanted commodity in the world today.

If you check your data balance now, you are likely going to run out of data any time soon.....and you also have a lot of people around you who needs data but don't have��

Amazingly, I have just discovered how to Gain Access to Free Unlimited Data and Airtime of all networks via your smartphone ..You can either use it for yourself or sell to others. And this is a business opportunity for someone. With the opportunity i have discovered, it will be impossible for me to run out of data for the next 10yrs if possible....

NB: It's not a cheat, It is Legit 100% and no scam.

Hence, I'm on a mission to help 200 young Nigerians to raise a 100k (One Hundred thousand Naira). For them to start up their dream businesses.

I am determined to teach a few *smart fellows* who are ready to take advantage of this opportunity.

Eligibility/Requirements
1. Must be a Nigerian
2. Between age 16 -35 Maximum.
3. Must have an Android phone.
4. *A fast learner* will be more preferable (i dont want too much stress please..).

SHARE THIS INFO IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO NEEDS THIS

Chat me up on 08131103176 - whatsapp if you are interested
Re: Starting Up Sales Of Data And Airtime Without A Dime Through Your Smartphone by ebooksdepo: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2019
I am interested, and I will call and chat with you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oya, Business Pipul Mek We Collabo O! / *win 5000 Naira/$13 In The Fastrack Billboard/banner Design Contest. Lots Of / Used X-ray Films Wanted In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.