Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,178 members, 7,877,373 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerians Are The Cause Of Suicide And Depression Increase. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are The Cause Of Suicide And Depression Increase. (605 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Here's My Plight. Thinking Of Suicide / Girl Threatens Suicide And Curses For Being Dumped After 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are The Cause Of Suicide And Depression Increase. by bigpriik: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2019
I saw a very depressing post on the front page of Nl that nearly spoiled my day,an okada man commits suicide because of debt I was really sad ,he was married with kids which made matters worse,truly Depression is real and suicide is the end product of excess depression I don't blame him.
whenever someone commits suicide we blame them ,call them weak,cowards inpatient and all but have you asked yourself if you have ever helped a nigga out when he is financial distress I guess no.if you look deep into the cause of depression and suicide society is to blame especially The hypocritical Nigerian society which i believe is the most hypocritical in the world...

we live in a difficult country everybody knows that even the kids, yet...

*Nigerians will talk down if you are up to 25 and not yet rich and married.

*If you are broke you will rearly have friends you almost live a lonely life.

*The rich will oppress you with with their wealth and steal you girl.

*A broke man will rearly get a pretty girlfriend even if he is hardworking and ambitious.

In summary when you are broke in this country life is miserable, even if its not your fault you still get blame ,you will be denied you basic rights as a human ,the broker you get the worse it becomes ,we must change our mentality in this country if we truly want to end depression and suicide because it is here to stay..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Cause Of Suicide And Depression Increase. by Kingpee2(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2019
Well said but did you notice that not all suicide equals to money ,I’ve seen and read some with academic issues and some it’s basically about not being fulfilled,it goes on and on....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Cause Of Suicide And Depression Increase. by donbachi(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2019
Why not advise the girls to stop brokeshaming broke brothers and stop dumping them for rich brothers...cos,70% suicide cases are love related and 60% males.
Re: Nigerians Are The Cause Of Suicide And Depression Increase. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
It's not easy being Broke in this society.

Both sexes need each other, when one is down, the other should rise up to the occasion and be a help meet.
Re: Nigerians Are The Cause Of Suicide And Depression Increase. by carter009(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
For they first time, your really making sense.
AwkaetitiBabe:

Both sexes need each other, when one is down, the other should rise up to the occasion and be a help meet.
Re: Nigerians Are The Cause Of Suicide And Depression Increase. by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Tell that to your gender, men have been helping women since the beginning of time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Cause Of Suicide And Depression Increase. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Tell that to your gender, men have been helping women since the beginning of time.
A good afternoon to you too tongue
Re: Nigerians Are The Cause Of Suicide And Depression Increase. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
carter009:
For they first time, your really making sense.
I make sense everytime tongue
Re: Nigerians Are The Cause Of Suicide And Depression Increase. by FROGMAN101(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
donbachi:
Why not advise the girls to stop brokeshaming broke brothers and stop dumping them for rich brothers...cos,70% suicide cases are love related and 60% males.

They brokeshammed them but didn’t put a gun to their head.

Let this sink into your own head.
Re: Nigerians Are The Cause Of Suicide And Depression Increase. by FROGMAN101(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Everything is working against you in Nigeria. People don’t know. You are at disadvantage being a NIgerian. People don’t even know the things they are missing out being a NIgerian cry

Yet some stupid people who can’t feed themselves would start having children they can’t take care of.

Because of family pressure?

Don’t worry. Continue to follow trend.

If you want to make life harder for yourself because of how Mr B is doing his own life or societal norms, then make it.

One sweet thing i know is only you will dance to the music. Nobody will help you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Cause Of Suicide And Depression Increase. by carter009(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Your right.
FROGMAN101:
Everything is working against you in Nigeria. People don’t know. You are at disadvantage being a NIgerian. People don’t even know the things they are missing out being a NIgerian cry

Yet some stupid people who can’t feed themselves would start having children they can’t take care of.

Because of family pressure?

Don’t worry. Continue to follow trend.

If you want to make life harder for yourself because of how Mr B is doing his own life or societal norms, then make it.

One sweet thing i know is only you will dance to the music. Nobody will help you.

(1) (Reply)

Boy, 13, Hanged Himself After Finding Out His Crush Has A Boyfriend / Man Breaks The Internet With His Wedding Vow, Got People Talking / I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.