Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,337 members, 7,943,830 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

A Gigantic "Thank You!!!" To Everyone Who Do This For Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Gigantic "Thank You!!!" To Everyone Who Do This For Me. (199 Views)

Arab Men Eats While Sitting Around Tables Filled With Gigantic Cow Meats, / Our Ancestors Playing With A Gigantic Snake / Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake... Discover It Was Filled With Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Gigantic "Thank You!!!" To Everyone Who Do This For Me. by gabe2016: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
I greet una in many tongues, this is gabbytainment on nairaland. It has not been easy and as you all know, Nigeria itself, Na God, only God still dae sustain us and we no go fall Insha Allah!
[img][/img]

I'm so sorry for intruding into your privacy this hot afternoon. All I just need from you is a CLICK! Just one Click.

Gabbytainment was launched in May 27, 2019. with it blog known as gabbytainment..com and its YouTube Channel known as gabbytainment.
Gabbytainment is into entertainment, all round entertainment which includes music promotion, comedy, sport, amebo news, discoveries, breaking news, etc...

So all I need from us all is for us to subscribe to our channel on YouTube. Presently I only have 96 Subscribers, and I'm targeting a minimum of 1000 subscribers for this month, I'm having this belief that I can get even more than that from Nairaland only if I find favour in the sight of its visitors.

We be Naija, make una help una Brother and I promise not to fall una hand in the end. I promise to rep well.
Thanks! Thanks! And Thanks!
Nagode! Éshe! Agba! Anya! Korye! I no sabi thank you for Igbo oo. Lolz..
Here is the link to my YouTube Channel below;
You are to click on the Subscribe button ams that's all!
Advice and Suggestions are highly welcomed!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCePxlZtmqEfI7XahiROijdQ

Here is the link to my highest views on gabbytainment via YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX3CDHJ3xSU

Shalom!

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE ITS NOT COMPULSORY BUT NEEDFUL!!!

(1) (Reply)

Alhaji Tajudeen Agbede Propagating Lies On NURTW Election / Alibaba Warns Women Who Love Slapping Men / Ex- Nba Vice President Plots Media War On A'ibom Rec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.