Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,402 members, 7,932,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:00 AM

Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed (33818 Views)

This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria / A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by rentAcock(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
You needed a car for all of that? That is you needed women's validation to become a person. Wow. We learn everyday.

In my line of business, image is everything and my clients are women. I rent c0cks for a living.
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by asawanathegreat(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dino melaye will soon buy it.
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by LIMITLESSng(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
crazyABO:
Na noise e dey make angry if I put one danfo driver beside am now body go tell am grin
you are talking about noise when is at is speed limit
ur danfo cant even stand the speed limit x1000
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Fuckthamods: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
Too much noise!

Sounding like Inosson
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Merimental(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sellfish:
Nice

Let me also go and push my Camry to the Limit on Nsukka-ObolloAffor Road
Wish me luckcry
lol..make sure u pass Opi junction all d way 2 9th Mile.
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Merimental(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
lasthero:
Nice ride.
The 7 people ahead of me, are you using 7G network?.
We all commented at the same time na
any network fast 4 naijaA ur's is just 2 slow.
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Gordieshegz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless limit

Let him come to Alagbole hill and try...lazy youth

Those who I have sympathy\condelence
in advance for are those peeps sitting and watching a car raced at such a speed.

If it lost control, it would just fly into their midst and touching stories begin!
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless limit

Let him come to Alagbole hill and try...lazy youth

Matogun road will be better
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by bencliff2017: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Those are the enemies of good things

sheungeek:
this guy above me...how (cool
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Abudu2000(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
When you call your wife and there's a male sound on the background...
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by bigiyaro(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
BabaIbo:
How does that affect Nigeria's economy?
by the time your shi.thole country politifcains starts ordering them, u will know.

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by piagetskinner(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
What’s the top speed
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by csmart050(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
sweet toy
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by Basher8583: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
Automotive1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhHxq81iQE

Rolls-Royce Cullinan appeared at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed. The 562 horsepower all-wheel drive SUV, whose 6.75-liter twin-turbo V12 engine allows a zero to 62 mph in just 5.2 seconds, was pushed hard, going flat out at every straight and attacking every corner at the Goodwood hill.

At one point in the short clip, the 5,864 pounds high-riding SUV was even seen raising one wheel up in the air.

Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?

https://autojosh.com/rolls-royce-cullinan-suv-pushed-to-the-limit-at-the-goodwood-festival-of-speed/

Please stop this we are not fools. The video was heavily edited. Corners where the Cullinan almost flipped over was cut to another viewing angle.
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
rentAcock:
The drift on that car is sweet but nothing beats my Nissan Murano. Ever since I bought my luxurious Nissan Murano random ladies have been asking me to drop them off. Guys work hard, save money and buy a sexy car, it will boost your ego, make you self confident and diminish insecurity.
U have said it all my guy.
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by ChristineC: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
rentAcock:
The drift on that car is sweet but nothing beats my Nissan Murano. Ever since I bought my luxurious Nissan Murano random ladies have been asking me to drop them off. Guys work hard, save money and buy a sexy car, it will boost your ego, make you self confident and diminish insecurity.
Nissan Murano?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by naijajobx: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Great suv
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by BabaIbo: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
bigiyaro:
by the time your shi.thole country politifcains starts ordering them, u will know.

Says an America citizen, as if you're not inside the shit.hole
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by officialfestus(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
lasthero:
Nice ride.
The 7 people ahead of me, are you using 7G network?.
We all commented at the same time na
lol
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by officialfestus(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
stzy:
Saw it in 1995 when Police dey pursue Thieves with their 504 against a wagon of anini
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by DWJOBScom(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Not fast enough in my eyes.. It's just like an elephant trying so hard to run like a cheetah.

Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by mascot345: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
rentAcock:

Thanks Bro.
Nice one
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by IbitsonReloaded(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Automotive1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhHxq81iQE

Rolls-Royce Cullinan appeared at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed. The 562 horsepower all-wheel drive SUV, whose 6.75-liter twin-turbo V12 engine allows a zero to 62 mph in just 5.2 seconds, was pushed hard, going flat out at every straight and attacking every corner at the Goodwood hill.

At one point in the short clip, the 5,864 pounds high-riding SUV was even seen raising one wheel up in the air.

Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?

https://autojosh.com/rolls-royce-cullinan-suv-pushed-to-the-limit-at-the-goodwood-festival-of-speed/

Is it a must I quote? Don't even know how to write my own comment. Nairaland nawa ooh
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by alphaNomega: 3:58am On Jul 11, 2019
[s]
Benekruku:
Too much noise!

Sounding like Inosson
[/s]
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by AshipaEk0: 5:16am On Jul 11, 2019
That vehicle's suspension looks soft to me
Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by sheungeek(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2019
bencliff2017:
Those are the enemies of good things

lol..enemies of FTC indeed..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boulos Launches N4.1m Made-in-nigeria Suzuki / Mistakes To Avoid When Driving An Automatic Transmission Car / See How The Toyota Supra Has Evolved Since 1978 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.