Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,535 members, 7,965,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:46 AM

Am I Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong (965 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wrong by otunnegi1(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2010
I have a problem of sorts that I would really like some advice on. I have discussed this with my friends and they have labelled me a home wrecker and have said what I am doing is extremely wrong. However, I just can’t seem to see the major issue here, bedside the fact I could end up hurting my sister if she finds out what I have been doing - I have been sleeping with her husband.

You see, I am a twin and have a great relationship with my sister. We were the best of friends growing up and we get along really well and I love her. She was always more outgoing then me and always seemed to get all the guys we both liked. It used to annoy me, but I learned to live with it and coming in second best wasn’t always that bad. We look exactly the same, (I have even been told I am more attractive), but she has a more outgoing personality and seems to draw guys toward her.

Now before you try and immediately condemn me, I will have to give you some background information in an attempt to justify my actions. I met her husband a few months before her and immediately fell for him. He was smart, funny, attractive and an all-round decent guy. I really thought about pursuing a relationship with him because he was my ideal guy and I could imagine a future together. However, when I introduced him to my sister she shamelessly flirted with him even though she knew I had feelings for him and basically threw herself at him. To cut a really long story short, he fell for her, they dated for a few years and now they are married.

Now here’s where the next issue comes into play. One weekend when my sister was away at a conference I went over to their house to drop off some things of hers that I borrowed. Her husband seemed down or stressed so I stayed to talk with him. We ended up having sex which was mostly initiated by him and it has happened three more times since that night.
I know I am supposed to feel bad or guilty but I feel like I am getting back what was originally mine in the first place so I am finding it hard to feel sorry for my sister. He also said he didn’t consider it cheating because I was her twin and it was basically the same person.

Now I just wanted some advice on whether I should continue this relationship with him in the hope he will eventually leave her for me and I will finally get what is ‘owed’ to me, or should I go against my heart and cut off contact. Should I tell my sister? She will be devastated, but a part of me wants to come clean, but for the wrong reasons. If I do tell her, it will be like a victory for me as it will be like I have won so to speak by getting what I wanted, even if I had to steal it from her. I hope that doesn’t sound too evil.

So I want to know if you think it is cheating because we are so similar - as was his justification? And is it justified because I met him first?

I would appreciate any advice because it’s eating away at me.

Please what are your feelings about this girl's actions?
Re: Am I Wrong by Dyt(f): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2010
Let go,4get u eva met him n had anyth 2 do wit him,if he leaves ur sis 4 u def he is gonna leave u 4 anoda
Re: Am I Wrong by Rocktation(f): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2010
Really don't know what else you want to hear. You (or she?) told your story and gave judgements yourself. And by God, they are the right ones. You're a cheating hootchie gurlie and hell yeah, you're evil. You're an evil cheating hootchie. And of cos you do know what they say about evil people eh? They ALWAYS get their comeuppance. I hope this eats you completely away.
Re: Am I Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2010
@OP: Like the girl stated she's been labeled a home wrecker and that is what she is. I understand that she liked her sister's husband before she introduced her sister to him but if she liked this man as much as she claimed she did, she should have made her feelings known from the get go. Another thing she should have done was to speak to her sister and tell her how much she really liked the man. I'm sure if they were really as close as she claimed they were, she [the other twin] would have understood. Now that her sister has married the man, she [the twin telling this tale] should have backed off. Although she says that the husband initiated the whole thing, I'm quite sure she had enough sense to know what she was engaging in was wrong. It takes two to tango. She could have easily walked away from the whole thing but instead she chose to go through with it--Not once, not twice but three shameless times!!!At one point it almost seems as though she was trying to put a lot of the blame on the husband when they had s.ex. The fool even goes so far as to blame the sister for the situation just so she can justify her actions. To be honest, the manner which this post is written seems as though she wants us to feel sorry for her or that we should all agree with her actions. She has done nothing more than cheapen herself and help to destroy a marriage. The fact that she even used the husbands idiotic excuse as a green light for her to continue the shameless affair shows how much of a slowpoke she is. She is nothing more than a rag to this man. The way people reason in order to justify their moronic and selfish ways is beyond me. Smmfh!!! Hopefully with time she will receive her own comeuppance.
Re: Am I Wrong by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 11, 2010
Girls ,Girls Girls, Dont know the advice i should say,Wat would she have done if reverse is the case?
Re: Am I Wrong by bxcode(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2010
What do you want to hear from us? to advice you to continue stabbing your twin sister at her back? Something tells me you are doing this on purpose to get back at your sister, because you felt she took the dude from you~
Re: Am I Wrong by nengibaby(f): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2010
The best advice i can offer is for u to stop takin wat belongs to ur sister, let d man know ur not in for that again. Ask God to forgive u nd pls pls dont tell ur sis cos dat will cause war nd just wait for ur man cos ur sis husband is not. Good thing she is married so u can get all d attention u need.
Re: Am I Wrong by babyme1(f): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2010
Go get your man and leave your sister's husband alone.
Re: Am I Wrong by vaLasce(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2010
pls,cont.fucking ur sisters husband,since U R ha twin,both'f R d same.Do both'f U bear xactly d same name? hmmn! DaDaHiDaDaDaRoSaah!!
Re: Am I Wrong by vaLasce(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2010
pls,cont.sleeping wiv,
Re: Am I Wrong by snthesis(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2010
tales by moonlight grin grin
Re: Am I Wrong by afrobaby(f): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2010
Do u really want to hear the truth, if u are, then I must tell u, u are nothing but a backstabber, a cheat, and more annoying, a b***h.
How in God's name will u even sleep with ur twin sister's husband, dont u have any shame at all, a ense of guilt, u loved him first, so what?
Please, find a better life, that is not life, and u waiting for him to leave ur sister and marry u, as if u are a gold is really annoying, apologise to ur sister even if u can't tell her, just llok for a way to ask for forgiveness from her and get a MAN for urself, UR SISTER'S HUSBAND IS NOT UR PROPERTY, HE BELONGS TO URSISTER, TILL DEATH WILL THEY PART
Re: Am I Wrong by iice(f): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
Gross
Re: Am I Wrong by md4real(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2010
afrobaby:

Do u really want to hear the truth, if u are, then I must tell u, u are nothing but a backstabber, a cheat, and more annoying, a b***h.
How in God's name will u even sleep with your twin sister's husband, dont u have any shame at all, a ense of guilt, u loved him first, so what?
Please, find a better life, that is not life, and u waiting for him to leave your sister and marry u, as if u are a gold is really annoying, apologise to your sister even if u can't tell her, just llok for a way to ask for forgiveness from her and get a MAN for urself, your SISTER'S HUSBAND IS NOT your PROPERTY, HE BELONGS TO URSISTER, TILL DEATH WILL THEY PART

babe you said my mind except for the name calling? i cant believe you did these in the name of getting back at your sister, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am I Wrong by james1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2010
@poster.please leave your sis husband alone,what you did was wrong;you coulda stopped him if you wanted.
How did the s*x feel?you have now savoured what your sister enjoy's.
How doe's it really make you feel,victorious or cheapstak?
If your sister's hubby don't believe in s*x for the sake of it then he must be seeing you now as a loose babe.
Re: Am I Wrong by ShyOne(f): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2010
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH INK_NERD AND IICE AND ROCKTATION.

I don't condone attacking people or putting them down but I have to be honest as I was reading your post, I was utterly horrified and all I could think was 2 WHORES having at each other sexually.  You and the husband.

HOW DARE YOU!

You have issues - serious ones

Go to God - learn him - he will love you and help you IMMEDIATELY!!!
Re: Am I Wrong by ksena(f): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2010
yep me too, 100% with inked nerd, that's completly true!!! plus, that girl must be crazy just to begin with,
Re: Am I Wrong by Yorisb: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2010
Why you think your se.xx escapade with your sister's husband would be justified is beyond me

Again, this "he didn’t consider it cheating because I was her twin and it was basically the same person" statement only shows that both of you are as bad and air head as each other.*smh*
Re: Am I Wrong by EFCC1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2010
YOU ARE VERY WRONG THERE ARE MANY GUYS THAT CAN  SWEEP YOU UP YOUR FEET AND NOT YOUR SISTER'S HUSBAND

you can read this "Lev.18:18"
Re: Am I Wrong by googles: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
This girl is just plain stupid if you ask me. . . If the guy really wanted her he would have asked her out regardless of her sister's flirty ways

and now dat the twin clinched the guy, shez sleeping with him and surely not because she still feels anything for this guy but just to get back at her twin

she can go on sleeping with him since she feels no remorse and is even justifying her despicable act. mehn to think they are twins shocked how nasty
Re: Am I Wrong by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2010
what you are doing is wrong you know it from your heart hence you are seeking advice

both you and the husband are wrong you aint a home wrecker becoz you never had one the husband is a home wrecker he is wrecking his home

as for you, you are just a slut you got no boundries
Re: Am I Wrong by 190: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2010
She banged her twinny's husband,

DANG!!

Please someone dont let mobo444 see this

Pleazzze!!

(1) (Reply)

The One You Love Loves Someone Else / Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? / Nigerian Guy Left Everything Behind In Spain To Marry His Nigerian Babe In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.