Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,124 members, 7,916,302 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:54 PM

Man Shocks As He Met A Stranger Who Share Same Father With Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shocks As He Met A Stranger Who Share Same Father With Him (642 Views)

How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Shocks As He Met A Stranger Who Share Same Father With Him by Futmaggc: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
A Nigerian man has just met a stranger who sat in the same lounge with him, and while they were discussing he found out that the young man is his father’s son with two months older than him.

Source: https://www.futmaggc.com/2019/07/10/man-shocks-as-he-met-a-stranger-who-share-same-father-with-him/

Re: Man Shocks As He Met A Stranger Who Share Same Father With Him by KanwuliaExtra: 1:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Luckily not A FEMALE! grin

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Daughter Committed Suicide / Would You Marry Someone Because Your Imam/pastor Advised You To? / Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale At Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.