Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,350 members, 7,978,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Love Her But Her Sister Is My Number One Enemy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But Her Sister Is My Number One Enemy (641 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / I Love Her But Her Sister Is My Number One Enemy / She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Love Her But Her Sister Is My Number One Enemy by life4rent: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2010
We love each other until distance and her sister come between us. Before falling in love with her, I was her Sister best friend that I people thinks we are dating. Later, I began to have interest in her younger Sister but I couldn't let her know because I thought it might hurt affect her psychologically, but I couldn't hold the thought for long. It took me 4 weeks and some days to convince her that my love is real. I promised my self that NO SEX with her which I was able to fulfill. The problem started the day when are Sister discover that I was dating her younger Sister, she call me different name and started judging me with my past which I have told her.

Nairalanders, I need your help, I love her so much but her Sister is my NUMBER ONE ENEMY, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: I Love Her But Her Sister Is My Number One Enemy by InkedNerd(f): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2010
Talk to the older sister and explain what your intentions are. I understand why she is upset. She's just being protective. I have a younger sister as well and I know at times she tells me that my guy friends are cute or that she wouldn't mind dating them. I know where the sister is coming from with her actions. Remember, this is her younger sister we're talking about--her flesh and blood. It only makes sense that she would want to protect her. If she knows how you were in the past in terms of dating, can you blame her for wanting to keep you away from her sister?
Re: I Love Her But Her Sister Is My Number One Enemy by MsPotato(f): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2010
First of all, you should have made it very clear to her sister that you and her are friends and you like her as a best friend. I think the reason why she gets anrgy with you cause she assumes that you and her are dating. You need to make it very clear to her. And than you tell her that you are into her sister but that doesnt mean that you would ignore her after dating her sister.
Re: I Love Her But Her Sister Is My Number One Enemy by Rocktation(f): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2010
You came between 2 sisters? Take a knife to your throat, man! Just kiddin (since you didn't get down with the other sis) but c'mon, that ain't exactly supercool.
Re: I Love Her But Her Sister Is My Number One Enemy by iice(f): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2010

(1)

Present For My Boyfriend / Who Feels It More. / How Do U Feel When Your Spouse Parents Want Or Move In With U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.