Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,443 members, 7,978,405 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:01 AM

Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers (2434 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Modenine Gets Emotional At Rapper/singer 'rogers' Facebook Comment / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by tosinaded(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2010
mc_bhydemi:

Yes i remember 'Somebody wants to die' started with 'with much love'.
Modey is not absolutely right, he is arrogant.The fact is, its seems some pple are waitin on every small opportunity to paint the guy black, The roger guy is an just a hater.
Real talk

hater? Did u see his comment?
I tire 4 una sha. . . .
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by eldee(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2010
@Javalove

What. . . because only one person threatened you means you're one bad man right??
You think Ruggedman didn't have anyone behind him when he was dissing Kennis and Eedris the most famous agbero??

I've told you before, not only have you got an anger problem, you also have a communication problem. . . enu e ti ya ju . . . if you're going to talk to sumone on Facebook after he's added you, then you're obliged to think before you talk.

For the umpteenth time, you're not obliged to insult anyone that doesn't like Modenine . . . it's okay to diss me, I'm no gangster or anything, but don't go looking for people who can put £500 on your head especially when anyone can get a picture of you and your car from the internet.

You're beyond obsessed, you're Stanley.
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Slyr0x: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2010
[img]http://4.bp..com/_OgrAwxxkxAM/TLJL13w4pRI/AAAAAAAAAn8/zVdTe82v1Qk/s1600/mode+rog.JPG[/img]

Now thats the image and Pls dont go doing Wande coal on me.
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Genuflect(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2010
mc_bhydemi:

Modey is not absolutely right, he is arrogant.The fact is, its seems some pple are waitin on every small opportunity to paint the guy black, The roger guy is an just a hater.
Real talk
Jesus Christ!! See #GBAGAUN
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by eldee(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2010
@Javalove
Why did he tag him?? Because he wanted him to know what he thought of the new Modenine??
Was he lying?? Is Mode not more mainstream than he used to be?? I don't see anything wrong with being more mainstream??
Now Mode already replied as he deemed fit, but you this olodo decided that it's your day job to fight Modenine' battles.
You need a life, a job, or flogging from your parents.

mc_bhydemi:

1. That song was recorded before Iceberg dissed him.
2. Diss tracks are not personal, comments after the disstrack are what make things personal.
3. All he said on the disstrack was, 'I'm better than y'all' . . . it's called disagreeing.
4. After that he's come out to categorically state that he considers Iceberg a really sick rapper.
5. Did you miss the part where he invited Iceberg for a drink in New York??

I could go on and on . . .
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Slyr0x: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2010
Genuflect:

grin grin grin
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by javalove(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2010
@Sly

Guy. , there was a status message. . .where he said modenine sounds like he is retiring or something. . I can't remember now

@eldee

I said I dont give a Bleep ing damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a job
I have a life

I am having fun!!!!!!

He wants controversy and publicity. . he got it. .
I'm also creating my own controversy here. . . Kini big deal. . .

E fimi si lo jor. . .e je kin she aye mi. . .

BTW, The Rogers guy seems cool sha. . he didnt reply with any insultive words. . .

I'm having fun. . .I want angry when I sent him a message. . .

FYI, I can do the same thing over and over again on Rugheaddy, Rogers or any artiste I choose!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Genuflect(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

sexy ? dats a new one grin
Yes nao. Sexy faya grin
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by lalaboi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2010
Slyr0x:

@Javalove,

WTF??

Can yhu tell me aw Modey was tagged? Roger 'shared' a Video(d way its done on fbk) and he was like

'Is Modenine Polymath quitting hiphop to join the other form of hiphop?, listen to this and tell, but i wish he wouldn't (Last living breed of the underground)'

So can yhu tell me how he tried ridiculing Modey?

Ure just been biased. #GBAM.

Modenine was tagged. . . When u untag ur self from the post, the link to ur profile dissapears but the name is still there. . . And if he wasnt tagged, what's polymath doing next to modenine? lol. and yeh, u can share something on FB and tag someone to it! wink

Ok, . I'm not anyone's side and am not interested in who was right or wrong. None of my bizniz. just observing and providing info grin
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Mobinga: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2010
Genuflect:

HAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin You be Nairaland gbagaun mopol shey

@Topic. . I like modenine's work and I respect him, but mehn that shit is immature mehn. . . he could've inboxed him nauuu!! sad sad Not nice. .
Imagine if nas does sumin lyk that cry cry cry
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by rapjunkie(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2010
1. I dont see anything wrong with rogers post. . . .maybe there is some undeground beef between the two. if not then maybe mode misread the post and needs to go to specsavers
2. Who the Bleep is Rogers anyway?. . . .never ever ever heard of him before. Its a pity that his claim to fame at the moment is for being called a fucking fool. . .  lol. . . grin
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Mrjayman: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2010
damn too many kids on NL.
Did mode announce switching camps on the track lose u ? or do I have a wrong copy

and by the way, it was really rude for mode to have replied in that manner cuz people posses/have different levels/rate of intelligence,understanding & assimilation.

all he could have done was to tell the guy to listen harder 2 or 3 more times.
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Ibime(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2010
Mode9 stans are too emo. Some punks nearly ripped my head off for stating that Modey deserves better in his career so far, despite the fact Modey is ma favourite Nigerian rapper by far.

I don't know why these lot feel need to defend Mode9 at any cost. Is he a charity case that stans feel the need to go all emo whenever anybody mentions his name?
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by eldee(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2010
javalove:

FYI, I can do the same thing over and over again on Rugheaddy, Rogers or any artiste I choose!!!

Yeah you can do it, it's called a right to exhibit stupidity and lack of basic communication skills.
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by rapjunkie(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2010
Ibime:

Mode9 stans are too emo. Some punks nearly ripped my head off for stating that Modey deserves better in his career so far, despite the fact Modey is ma favourite Nigerian rapper by far.

I don't know why these lot feel need to defend Mode9 at any cost. Is he a charity case that stans feel the need to go all emo whenever anybody mentions his name?

wetin concern u? . . na so u dey always yap ya mouth against so called 'mode stans'. . . .i go soon do diss track 4 u . .  tongue
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by semid4lyfe(m): 4:48am On Oct 13, 2010
Modenine was wrong in replying the way he did.

Simple!
rapjunkie:

wetin concern u? . . na so u dey always yap ya mouth against so called 'mode stans'. . . .i go soon do diss track 4 u . .  tongue
Please do. . .this place don dey dry. Boiz need beef to spice up things around here grin
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by bjmighty(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2010
rapjunkie:

Shey o4ka never see this post nii?? grin grin
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by javalove(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2010
eldee:

Yeah you can do it, it's called a right to exhibit stupidity and lack of basic communication skills.

Yea right. . .Same freedom you have to exhibit your stupidity by attacking people's parents at the slightest provocation. . .Same stupidity you exhibit by swearing for everyone that disagrees with you. . . .

Mumu. . .

Pot calling kettle sexy grin

Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by bjmighty(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2010
javalove:

Yea right. . .Same freedom you have to exhibit your stupidity by attacking people's parents at the slightest provocation. . .Same stupidity you exhibit by swearing for everyone that disagrees with you. . . .

Mumu. . .

Eldee don lost for my respekt book. I wish he neva took shot at pples parent like he neva valued his.
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by googles: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2010
Genuflect:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by eldee(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
javalove:

Mumu. . .

Go check my posts . . . I never insult first, but I don't insult proportionally either.
And no, I don't 'swear for' people.

We disagree on this issue and I'm not insulting you, some people take things too serious, you're one of them.
At least you've learnt not to do that with me, so I don't really care if you diss Damiecool or Mobinga.

And please give me a reason why I should give an eff bout the respect book of sum BJ?? All pun intended.
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by bjmighty(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ You were never there in the first place dude. You toddle too much to even have ur name in my toilet book.
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by coolguyz(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2010
let truth be told mode got it wrong here cos it was utterly unecessary but i guess the track 50 bars of my mind on same PAY ATTENTION album was for peeps in Roger's category. if dts it. . . . if i was him, shld just hv replied with a line - "Skip loose you and listen to 5o bars of my mind''

and to some modestans who get too sentimental and blinded to see wrong - quit the cock sucking acts!
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by G326: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hello JAVALOVE pls do u know how to check abuja post ume result?
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by bjmighty(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2010
G326:

Hello JAVALOVE pls do u know how to check abuja post ume result?

So u had to create a new ID to ask ur question? Nairalanders with multiple ID sha?
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Mobinga: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2010
eldee:

Go check my posts . . . I never insult first, but I don't insult proportionally either.
And no, I don't 'swear for' people.

We disagree on this issue and I'm not insulting you, some people take things too serious, you're one of them.
At least you've learnt not to do that with me, so I don't really care if you diss Damiecool or Mobinga.

And please give me a reason why I should give an eff bout the respect book of sum BJ?? All pun intended.
Don't write my name. Coz we ain't in the same league like Swindon and Chelsea cool
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by bjmighty(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2010
Mobinga:

Don't write my name. Coz we ain't in the same league like Swindon and Chelsea cool

Mobinga, abeg bone that mumu jorr!!
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Slyr0x: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2010
Make all of una pack una sef go ths thread -->

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-532117.0.html
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by bouzymill(m): 2:06am On Oct 17, 2010
Truth be told!!! Modenine F!cked up big time. What the guy said isn't that. Maybe that caught him at the very wrong period but whichever way it is. . . THAT WAS NOT JUST RIGHT!!!!

I know for sure Modenine doesn't like critics. He hates criticisms. I've heard him say something like "I hate critics who don't do what I do". . . or something like that. Guess that's his flaw!!! anyways. . . too bad!
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by bjmighty(m): 4:06am On Oct 17, 2010
^^^Mode9 made FB, Youtube, Twitter for his fans not doe haters. If u got a problem with 9, be a man and do it like grown a.s.s men do it. Do it on a record and watch him massacre ur career like he did to some baba.
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by Genuflect(m): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2010
bjmighty:

^^^Mode9 made FB, Youtube, Twitter for his fans not doe haters. If u got a problem with 9, be a man and do it like grown a.s.s men do it. Do it on a record and watch him massacre your career like he did to some baba.
Wetin you dey talk about? So make everybody go record diss track because dem no like Mode 9? Are all his 'haters' rappers? Why you no tell javalove make im go record diss track for Ruggedman nigba yen?
Re: Rapper Modenine, Gets Emotional With Producer/singer & Rapper Rogers by bjmighty(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2010
Genuflect:

Wetin you dey talk about? So make everybody go record diss track because dem no like Mode 9? Are all his 'haters' rappers? Why you no tell javalove make im go record diss track for Ruggedman nigba yen?

That was actually for those fake azz so called rappers with fake IDs 9 was referring to in that video who come on NL to peep and talk poo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Become A Music Producer In 3 Months For Just 50k / Ed Sheeran - No. 6 Collaborations Project (2019) Zip Free Download / Kefee Ft Timaya "kokoroko"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.