Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,936 members, 7,949,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Alphamales Are Hated This Is Why... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alphamales Are Hated This Is Why... (612 Views)

I Caught My Two Bosses Who Hated Each Other Having Sex / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / Cos Of Pussy Truth Is So Hated This Days lazy & stupid generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alphamales Are Hated This Is Why... by bigpriik: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Although there are very few natural alphamales available in the world ,some intelligent men have managed to copy traits from natural alphamales and added these traits to their personality.for those who don't know what a natural alphamale is a natural alphamale is male which is born with the alpha traits these men are very rare and most of them always in leadership positions .

If you an an alphamale or a man who managed to acquire alpha traits its natural for the betas and omegas to hate you and talk down on you like it is done here on nairaland but real alphas don't give a fvck.but here is the real deal if you are alpha you will achieve more in life than a beta or omega,the betamale is fearful,he doesn't want to get emotionally burnt so he is afraid to take risks because he cannot handle a bruised ego or the emotional pain that comes after failure ,an alphamale knows that life is full of ups and downs ,if he fails he laughs over it and try again,the more successful he becomes the more confident he gets.he chases women with this mentality and they feel attracted to his guts .

Every man has an element of alphamale in him you just learn how to dig it out ,you doubt me ,have you ever approached women when you are drunk ,do you see how free you are ,you don't give a Bleep about your insecurities you just go ahead and express yourself until the highness is gone.

If you want to be an alphamale its simple just learn to have massive self esteem and confidence and believe no has the right to make you feel inferior except you give them the permission to be it a man or woman .have the drive to go for what you want in a life and with women.

betamales don't know their worth so they can hate on alphamales because they can't reach the height of alphapower

2 Likes

Re: Alphamales Are Hated This Is Why... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
cheesy hm alpha males with all their cowboy confidence and women hating them but still crushing at them while beta males being used as a footstool by women and suffering terribly from low self esteem.as for me i am neither an alpha nor beta male but an omega male and we omega males love women who are blessed at the back.

1 Like

Re: Alphamales Are Hated This Is Why... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Alphamales that cant build ordinary society..make una go sleep abeg

when you can build a society, be self sufficient as a man, create your own opportunity without nagging about lack of jobs or nagging about government then come back and tell me alphamale and i will believe you..till then
Re: Alphamales Are Hated This Is Why... by FROGMAN101(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy hm alpha males with all their cowboy confidence and women hating them but still crushing at them while beta males being used as a footstool by women and suffering terribly from low self esteem.as for me i am neither an alpha nor beta male but an omega male and we omega males love women who are blessed at the back.

I am a normal male but I am in for men following any trend they want. I have no qualms with Alpha Male, MGTOW and all the other stuffs. Men should do what they love and want.

I wonder why females like Lilwetdick are always butthurt about these movements. grin

1 Like

Re: Alphamales Are Hated This Is Why... by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Alpha male on top cheap 9ja women?
Any guy with two balls dangling between his legs should be able to sweet talk at least 3 9ja gals to bed per week. With or without money kiss
Re: Alphamales Are Hated This Is Why... by ImaIma1(f): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Alpha... beta...omega... everyone has something to offer. There will always be "betas" that are more successful than alphas and vice versa.

Go to the mortuary and differentiate between alpha, better, omega corpses undecided or maybe the tombstone would read Alpha Michael...
Re: Alphamales Are Hated This Is Why... by FROGMAN101(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2019
ImaIma1:
Alpha... beta...omega... everyone has something to offer. There will always be "betas" that are more successful than alphas and vice versa.

Go to the mortuary and differentiate between alpha, better, omega corpses undecided or maybe the tombstone would read Alpha Michael...

Everyone is going to die. Nothing wrong in being an Alpha before you die.
Re: Alphamales Are Hated This Is Why... by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2019
lefulefu:
Which one be Omega male again? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Has "The Bang Rule Pdf" Please Help / 9 Different Kisses And Its Meaning / Men And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.