Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Ruga: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Members Of Northern Coalition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Members Of Northern Coalition (12130 Views)

Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition / Northern Coalition Warns UK To Stop Protecting IPOB / ‘Hoodlums’ Disrupt Northern Coalition’s Meeting On Insecurity In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Members Of Northern Coalition by karma2000: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
has anyone watched the movie called ninja strikes back not to worry karma will not rest until we celebrate nigeria
Re: Ruga: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Members Of Northern Coalition by Ayoefa: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Terrorists are on Nairaland

Believe me

You are right, like that Nmadiot Coward Cownu, the head terrorist of the IPOB monkey clan. He's a;ways on Nairaland posting rubbish.
Re: Ruga: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Members Of Northern Coalition by tartar9(m): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2019
Jaynom:
IPOB hasn't threatened the government but are treated like terrorists! shocked
Really undecided
Re: Ruga: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Members Of Northern Coalition by mozzking: 1:10am On Jul 11, 2019
i was just imagining if fulanis can try this trash in south africa, were its not even welcoming for peacefull peaple not to talk of generationaly cursed fulanis

they would have killed all the fulani finish people wey get guns infact they would form a cult against fulani

but here in nigeria we just get mouth to much sootee action no dey again, because im wondering what the northerners are still doing in sabo and other areas of ss se sw e even after they gave us 30 days ultimatum

my question, who are the youths than would stand up and fight for cowards like us like the way the arewa youth in the north are fighting agaisnt us
i think at this point the only thing that can put us on the same level with this demonic tribe and religion is to fight fires for fire and eyes for an eye

niger delta millitants, we are sorry we need you now,
OPC this is where we really need you

internet protesters Bleep your internet subscriptions and your online opinions, we need you on the street physically protesting because thats all that count, when we stop commercial work in lagos and other commercial states buhari will hear our tiny voice scrap that i mean our roaring voice

but then i hope those have hears for this national call hear my message and hit us back with patrotic actions
God bless us all and all that is left of our home land Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Members Of Northern Coalition by LLMG: 1:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Hypocrite
Ayoefa:
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN.
Re: Ruga: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Members Of Northern Coalition by LLMG: 1:18am On Jul 11, 2019
You are more embarrassing than CAN.
alfsalami:
This so call CAN is embarrassing the r
eal Christians

1 Like

Re: Ruga: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Members Of Northern Coalition by kayusely70(m): 3:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Ruga: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Members Of Northern Coalition by sylve11: 3:54am On Jul 11, 2019
mozzking:
i was just imagining if fulanis can try this trash in south africa, were its not even welcoming for peacefull peaple not to talk of generationaly cursed fulanis

they would have killed all the fulani finish people wey get guns infact they would form a cult against fulani

but here in nigeria we just get mouth to much sootee action no dey again, because im wondering what the northerners are still doing in sabo and other areas of ss se sw e even after they gave us 30 days ultimatum

my question, who are the youths than would stand up and fight for cowards like us like the way the arewa youth in the north are fighting agaisnt us
i think at this point the only thing that can put us on the same level with this demonic tribe and religion is to fight fires for fire and eyes for an eye

niger delta millitants, we are sorry we need you now,
OPC this is where we really need you

internet protesters Bleep your internet subscriptions and your online opinions, we need you on the street physically protesting because thats all that count, when we stop commercial work in lagos and other commercial states buhari will hear our tiny voice scrap that i mean our roaring voice

but then i hope those have hears for this national call hear my message and hit us back with patrotic actions
God bless us all and all that is left of our home land Nigeria

South south youths need weapons and not mouth making...... cool

1 Like

Re: Ruga: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Members Of Northern Coalition by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Ayoefa:

You are right, like that Nmadiot Coward Cownu, the head terrorist of the IPOB monkey clan. He's a;ways on Nairaland posting rubbish.

You must donate your fathers land to the head of terrorists for Ruga...

My Sunni Muslim friend...

1 Like

Re: Ruga: CAN Calls For Arrest Of Members Of Northern Coalition by dotunbidemi: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2019
They are only exposed to codine and Tramadol
GrowYourSales:

That's why we have Buhari as president.

Pray that they become exposed.

But good one by CAN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocate Aviation Agencies, Reverse Nigeria Air Project, Abubakar Bibi To Tinubu / Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election / President Buhari's Federal Excuses Council - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.