Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,768 members, 7,969,252 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:41 PM

Woman Delivers A Healthy Baby From The Transplanted Uterus Of A Deceased Donor I - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Delivers A Healthy Baby From The Transplanted Uterus Of A Deceased Donor I (253 Views)

Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos) / Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) / Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Delivers A Healthy Baby From The Transplanted Uterus Of A Deceased Donor I by rgaryjnr(f): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
In a first for the United States, a clinic has delivered a healthy baby from the transplanted uterus of a deceased donor.

The girl was born in June via cesarean section to a patient in her mid-30s, said the Cleveland Clinic......

read more through the link below
http://www.gistshub.com/2019/07/woman-delivers-healthy-baby-from.html

Re: Woman Delivers A Healthy Baby From The Transplanted Uterus Of A Deceased Donor I by slyfran6(m): 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is wonderful and I believe it is also achievable in Nigeria.
However, it would need some heavy capital investments. With state of the art taining of our medical personnel and the right blend of quality Medical equipment, consumables and supplies, I do not see why these negative news should always be the case.
Re: Woman Delivers A Healthy Baby From The Transplanted Uterus Of A Deceased Donor I by Vulcanheph(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Commissioner Pays Bill For Newborn Triplets Detained By Hospital / Is There A Natural And Dr Sebi Recommended Way To Cure And Reverse Sickness? / Sweat Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.