Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) (62184 Views)

Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by adecz: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Amaka!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
goat22:

My friend if you don't know you ask!! angry !! Females have a photoestic body, meaning one part of their body must be bent when taking a picture for the camera to properly capture them! Please! Please! ask next time!!!!! I'M ANGRY! I CHALLENGE YOU TO COMBAT! angry
challange kwa? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
where is her own husband cos I spotted her sister's husband in the first picture
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by edcracker(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Get your wrist watches at an affordable price
Dm me on Whatsapp https:///+2349074007838
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2019
X36DD:

And you guys don’t want to be specialized?
What do you mean by specialized? And I am not among the 'you guys' I don't raise up one leg.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2019
GistNotice:
See more photos here >> http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-her-sisters-brother-parents-step-out-in-style
Burnt knuckles. That tin dey irritate me. The lady on blue. Her hand is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by YourNemesis: 1:18am On Jul 11, 2019
Light girls, dark guyz.... from the same parents lol
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:52am On Jul 11, 2019
judgementyard:
Askingg for a friend,why do some ladies lift up one of their foot when taking a picture. grin
God go bless you for this question...They dont know it freaking digustingly childish and awkward...I am always puzzled too. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:55am On Jul 11, 2019
YourNemesis:
Light girls, dark guyz.... from the same parents lol
grin thought I was the only one that saw that..
Oh no! We dont bleach its called tonning..Moreso our brothers took our fathers side in complextionundecided
The whites be like
Mother: See those big apes from africa taking pictures
Son:Waoh! The one you told me about? Really? They really look dumb for sure grin
Jokes aside... The changes were evident and I love it. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:20am On Jul 11, 2019
This reminds me of my first time traveling to England.
One way to know new comers is we always move in groups.
It is frightening to white people but amusing to old heads and those already established in the country.

Na to tour Naija, Senegal or Ghana sure pass for me.
We travel to the white man’s countries, know their nooks and crannies but have no idea the wonders our African countries possess.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by mixta140: 4:49am On Jul 11, 2019
Dope...

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2019
judgementyard:
Askingg for a friend,why do some ladies lift up one of their foot when taking a picture. grin
Crippled leg...lol grin
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by kaima1984(f): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2019
judgementyard:
Our shoe dey pain us,good morning bro

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Kposkila: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2019
judgementyard:
To raise their butt up, so we can see the curve...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2019
While we are Walking around in london wearing short and Tshirts, these one are dressed like they are in The winterland.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by pillzthadrugz(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2019
the picture says it all... life is fair to females only
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2019
This Linda has always been carrying her family along

What a wonderful way of showing love to them

Even if she doesn't have a man of her own, she has a family to fall on anytime

Weldone

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
kaima1984:
Our shoe dey pain us,good morning bro
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain / Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.