Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,940 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:37 AM

Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" (29036 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Andy Ruiz Bleeding after joshua baptised him / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Shuns Cuppy, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Anthony sorry it will be the same result. U fight 2wice a year instead if 3 ( ring rust). U never work on you stamina. Once u go for the kill u gas out. Sorry bro u lose again. Klitscho let u go. Andy did not and would not
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by mixta140: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Sure..

For stubborn STD check my signature
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by Gullah: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Have they fixed the date for the rematch?
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by ScotMisile: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Anthony Joshua to Andy Ruiz
In Achilles voice : Now you know who you are fighting
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by jrusky(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2019
obiekunie2:
SADLY, THAT FROGGY WILL STILL BEAT SHEGE OUT OF HIM.

THE FROGGY HAS DISCOVERED HIS WEAKNESS.

THIS MIGHT BE HIS LAST BOXING OUTING CAUSE THE DISGRACE THAT FATTY WILL GIVE HIM WILL BE TOO MUCH A SHAME THAT HE WILL HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO QUITE BOXING.

I FEEL REALLY SAD FOR HIM - BOXING IS A FIGHT, U DON'T START FORMING MR NICE GUY OR MR. OBAMA IN THE RING.

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO USE A SLEDGE HAMMER TO FIGHT AN ANT. GO ASK WILDER.

So because he was floored couple of time means he shouldn't fight again or should not try to get his belt or feet back bah

You Mr keyboard heavy weight champion why not go to the ring and fight What have you done meaningful in you career that we can celebrate just tell us? I'm not being offensive but I don't just like people like you who believe that when you fail once it's over and you should remain down and be grumpy around with the failure.

Is AJ the first boxer to loose a fight? All our things we condemn but praise other people who cares mot about us things. I guess you are not one of those tribal idiots still remain in this forum? Just asking though........

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by ScotMisile: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2019
Anthony Joshua to Andy Ruiz.... In Achilles voice.. .: Now you know who you are fighting....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by lastempero: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2019
Rigged as usual, so you already you are going to win .
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by legitnow: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2019
RUIZ SEF DEN READY FOR AM.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by Watmux(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

THIS MIGHT BE HIS LAST BOXING OUTING CAUSE THE DISGRACE THAT FATTY WILL GIVE HIM WILL BE TOO MUCH A SHAME THAT HE WILL HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO QUITE BOXING.

I FEEL REALLY SAD FOR HIM - BOXING IS A FIGHT, U DON'T START FORMING MR NICE GUY OR MR. OBAMA IN THE RING.

why are you so pessimistic, don't feel sad for him......Man is truly Man's Enemy�
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by codedthingzzzzz: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2019
you wey dem go still beat again
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by futurism: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

what if it was a fixed shiiii? I can't believe that fatty can stand Josh on a regular street fight... nah. Abeg make una leave story. Just as them say Mayweather is undefeated... Yimu undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by YoungAncient1: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2019
Joshua could hardly throw a punch at Luiz. Either it was pre-planned that way or he wasn't fit or his previous matches had been fixed in his favor as the new poster boy of heavy weight boxing. This rematch will reveal the truth.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by Generalyemi(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

that Wilder is a beast
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by ithink7: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2019
He had all the advantage to beat Ruiz in that match but he seem a bit laid back in that game. Shouldn't have let Andy get to him at all. I noticed Andy's blow was too heavy on him.

Mizwisdom:
What if he's beaten again? could have fought other people before trying Ruiz again

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by galadima77(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

That last line said it all
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by Truth234(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2019
Mizwisdom:
What if he's beaten again? could have fought other people before trying Ruiz again

It doesn't work that way, it is a risk he must take considering what goes into the four belts. Ruiz won it all once, AJ had to fight 3 champions from USA, Ukraine, and New Zealand to get them.

Again, he was lucky because back then he wasn't considered a threat, hence, the opportunity to fight for those belts. Now he will never get the same chance because he is too much of a risk. Boxing is a huge politics, a lot are praying he lose again because if he wins, his market value will blow open in America, that was why he insisted to have the rematch in New York instead of the UK as his promoted wanted.

America is a big market, AJ is at the top of it all. This is a necessary war for his legacy. Also, he would be the only active two time Heavy Champion if he wins and if Klitschko comes back, they will be two.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by Dhortunn(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2019
EXLOVER:
So Joshua thinks that fat boy is eating pizza now?

Lmaoooooo grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by RighteousI: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2019
enshi:
Not every one was fooled... Some of us actually knew the first Match was a fix just to make you guys make some huge cash..

Now this is the real match.. That last stunt was a world wide gamble ... If it repeats it self boxing may loose it credibility..

Watch how AJ will beat the fat pork in two rounds
If his loss was fixed, then it means that Joshua's knockout against Klitschko was fixed as well. so if boxing is a fixed sport as you claim, then why are we wasting our time watching a fixed sport in the first place?

When Joshua knocked an old Klitschko out, all of you were praising him; when Joshua hot knocked out, you are claiming the fight was fixed.

Arguing with Joshua fans is a waste of time.

a boxer should have one of 3 skills:
1. Be a "boxer" like Mayweather or Fury
2. Be a "fighter" like Andy Ruiz
3. Be a "heavy hitter" like Mike Tyson or Wilder.

Joshua is not a heavy hitter and he is definitely not a boxer like Fury. The only skill he should be able to have due to his muscular build is to be a rugged toe to toe fighter, but he got knocked out by a fat boy once he came to fight toe to toe.

Joshua has none of the 3 skills, he is just a regular black London kid that was selling weed a few years ago, but he got lucky to be called into the gym to train. Those British boxing gyms are very good and they developed him, but that doesn't mean Joshua is a top boxer

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by enshi(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2019
RighteousI:

If his loss was fixed, then it means that Joshua's knockout against Klitschko was fixed as well. so if boxing is a fixed sport as you claim, then why are we wasting our time watching a fixed sport in the first place?

When Joshua knocked an old Klitschko out, all of you were praising him; when Joshua hot knocked out, you are claiming the fight was fixed.

Arguing with Joshua fans is a waste of time.

a boxer should have one of 3 skills:
1. Be a "boxer" like Mayweather or Fury
2. Be a "fighter" like Andy Ruiz
3. Be a "heavy hitter" like Mike Tyson or Wilder.

Joshua is not a heavy hitter and he is definitely not a boxer like Fury. The only skill he should be able to have due to his muscular build is to be a rugged toe to toe fighter, but he got knocked out by a fat boy once he came to fight toe to toe.

Joshua has none of the 3 skills, he is just a regular black London kid that was selling weed a few years ago, but he got lucky to be called into the gym to train. Those British boxing gyms are very good and they developed him, but that doesn't mean Joshua is a top boxer

If wrestling can be fixed if football can be fixed my brother boxing has always been a gambling sport of fixtures

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by k2kay(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Cherry picking gone wrong.....
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by otipoju(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Enter ring na.

Keyboard professional lipsrsealed

Everything na quarell for una. Have you asked yourself why crouching is a bad idea for him. It failed him horribly in the first match, because it brought his head within easy range of Ruize's fast hands.

Even if i am not a Proffessional boxer, does it mean i cant think. Guy go f***k somebody make your blood come down small.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You actually believe Ruiz can beat AJ? grin grin

Go and watch AJ Vs Klitscho

Then revert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by Immaculate090: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2019
enshi:
Not every one was fooled... Some of us actually knew the first Match was a fix just to make you guys make some huge cash..

Now this is the real match.. That last stunt was a world wide gamble ... If it repeats it self boxing may loose it credibility..

That is the game, I want to famous, I don't want to be relegated, I want to remain ontop,no matter what it takes..
Life of Vanity= Vanity
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by Trippledee(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2019
Another beating loading......
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by selemo: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2019
Keep on guy...
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by Lawrry(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2019
Every Drake in my journey, o ya die by fire.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by banio: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Mizwisdom:

If the first match wasn't fixed. Then Ruiz will beat him again.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by davillian(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

Wilder is a hard and ruthless hitter.
He just wants to kill his opponent same with mike Tyson.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by degamemaster(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2019
enshi:

Your head is correct joor
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by hablink: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2019
All na scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / Which Of These Is The Best Ever English Premier League Team? / Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.