Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,489 members, 7,937,426 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) (45287 Views)

Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Aubameyang Scores For Arsenal, Celebrates With Black Panther Mask (Photos) / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) by Lawrentta16: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2019
MD45:
Chukwueze selfish player, Musa headless chicken. We were lucky to have won.
chaiii where were u watching for

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) by Lawrentta16: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2019
davibid:

Enemy of progress
real better enemy of progress
Re: AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) by henrixx(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2019
MD45:
you didn't watch the match. Just chill out

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) by solsticey2k3(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2019
Sometimes lessons in life are learnt from the little things we sometimes ignore. Look at the way Ekong (genuinely) celebrated Chukwueze when he scored the first goal. Probably that was what paved the way for his own goal (winning goal), putting him at the right spot at the right time. Let’s genuinely celebrate those around us who have achieved something, for this might pave the way for our own breakthrough. smiley

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) by K4daniel: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2019
That no 3 Jamiu Collin performed excellently than aina..did you agree?
Re: AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) by alexsoftwork(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2019
Even fake goat can be our supporter grin

Re: AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) by livebyday(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2019
karma2000:
karma will strike arsenal next season if dey dont go for chukwueze righr now dat guy is a bomb

Bayern , Barcelona and Liverpool and on his case

I doubt he will go to arsenal ,he needs to take his career to the next level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) by iSpread(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2019
Harlem2:
Still wondering why I ran out of my house Because of Troost ekong goal . . . Thank God it is dark
Abeg, wey u dey now

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2019
MD45:
definition of mumu
Re: AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2019
richol:

I don't know what you used to watch this match oh but i know sense isn't part of it.
see correct uppercut grin
Re: AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 5:58am On Jul 13, 2019
frugal:

Go back to the village.
too hash,,, if you can't help, don't hate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA 2018 Best Coach Award Nominees Released! [Fu List] / Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce / John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.