Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,795 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) (33847 Views)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Harmony92(f): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2019
Benekruku:
Dude got guts

Cant even go carry a new born baby not to talk of bathing it.

I fit faint!

my dear babies are fragile smiley
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by bush112(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=FindX post=80155697]Poverty..u think u make sense ]
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Rosarie(f): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Great dad
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
That guy has degree in bathing babies, must have been doing that before, see how he held it upside down...choi
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Wayne4uall(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
I cant carry new born babe.. always sacred
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by odigbosky(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
brightisodje:
After some months the fucking continue for babies see as the woman full Dee now pussy is close and very irritating grin

Look at the third picture, that's the wife behind his back feeding one of the twins. The fat woman is probably the girls mother or boy's

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Ritaokafor(f): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Wow! My respect to the man. He did it better than most women. A rare husband material. May the good Lord bless and provide for them beyond measures. Lovely twins.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by KingRhodes1(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Good...but why he turn the baby head upsidedown... Na part of bath be that too?
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Most men do not know We have Husband Materials. Respect to Dem husband and father materials no be all those ones wey their eyes hang for up angry grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2019
phransix2:

Then stop using condoms
Do you know your problems ??
In the left side of your brain there is nothing right
And in the right side of your brain there is nothing left
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by xtrim1: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2019
Benekruku:
Dude got guts

I fit faint!

Bros e no easy. My boy is two months now and I still no fit bathe him. I'm so scared of breaking his neck or limbs. My own job is to change diaper and carry him whenever he cries.
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2019
Wayne4uall:
I cant carry new born babe.. always sacred
You not a father material yet. Shift
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by willyo(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2019
Graduateacher:
It's like they have twins smiley

Back to the topic, what's the big deal?

I think so too. I can see the mum feeding the other
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2019
xtrim1:

Bros e no easy. My boy is two months now and I still no fit bathe him. I'm so scared of breaking his neck or limbs. My own job is to change diaper and carry him whenever he cries.
Atleast you doing something, that counts. Good luck
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Fuckthamods: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2019
Benekruku:
[s]Dude got guts

I fit faint![/s]

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Wayne4uall(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You not a father material yet. Shift
may b..... grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by DameB(f): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Benekruku:
Dude got guts

I fit faint!

grin grin grin A friend's husband doesn't carry his kids till they are 3 months old. grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by onilanre(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Or11:

Graduate teacher wey no dey read. It is well with my country

Awon let's see the picture gang. They only come to NL for picture evidence.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by irohasam112: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2019
why are you covering the baby's yansh?
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by veeberry(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2019
FindX:
Poverty..
........................... STUPID YOU. USE YOUR BRAIN
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by DameB(f): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2019
irohasam112:
why are you covering the baby's yansh?

Wetin u keep there wey u wan see? smiley
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by godofuck231: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2019
collinsuchendu:

A Facebook user on Tuesday, posted photos of a young father from Rivers state, bathing one of his newborn twins.

"My sister, stop looking upandan, find a Bonny man, settle down and be Happy with your life!" he captioned the post.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/heartwarming-photos-of-nigerian-man.html?m=1
meanwhile some women say all men are heartless but what men do for women behind closed doors will never be known
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Graduateacher(f): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2019
Kylekent59:

Always read a post before commenting.

I read it. I'm just wondering what the big deal. Is there anything special about a man bathing his baby? it might surprise many people in Africa to know that the top chefs abroad are mainly male. It shows that men are good at doing domestic work but patriarchal culture prevents them from exercising these skills.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by malikisunday(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2019
Twins sha. Good man
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Rough play
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by SEGLIZ: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Graduateacher:
It's like they have twins smiley

Back to the topic, what's the big deal?

people like you don't see good, don't see good in others joy.
your friends are better watch it and be careful around you.
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2019
collinsuchendu:

A Facebook user on Tuesday, posted photos of a young father from Rivers state, bathing one of his newborn twins.

"My sister, stop looking upandan, find a Bonny man, settle down and be Happy with your life!" he captioned the post.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/heartwarming-photos-of-nigerian-man.html?m=1
I love this. Only perverts can't bath their babies-people with their minds in the gutters. See the baby small yansh. Babies always melt my heart especially if they're newborns.
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by damtan(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2019
This would seriously be scary for me to do.
DO NOT TRY THIS IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS.
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by Graduateacher(f): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2019
SEGLIZ:
[s]
people like you don't see good, don't see good in others joy.
your friends are better watch it and be careful around you [/s]

What's your problem? I don't see any big deal in the pix or what am I supposed to notice? enlighten me
Re: A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) by number2016(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Kylekent59:

Always read a post before commenting.

True talk brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.