Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

Breaking News: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breaking News: (769 Views)

Breaking News: Jet Plane Derailed In Abuja Airport / BREAKING NEWS! More Than 100 Feared Dead As Plane Crashes (first Photos) / Breaking News: Arik Flight W3 628 Fails To Land Asaba Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 11, 2019
Notice notice
Re: Breaking News: by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 11, 2019
Please mods move this to the front page to stop these criminals now.
Re: Breaking News: by lordkush: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2019
spits on buhari and his curroption fight.

nobody dey fear the mumu man.
universities extort
govt officers
now embassies.

rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2019
lordkush:
spits on buhari and his curroption fight.

nobody dey fear the mumu man.

universities extort

govt officers

now embassies.

rubbish

They are now bold with no shame of any kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: by Karemarealty288(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2019
We are import dependant country on commodities and export on corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2019
They are simply following orders.
Re: Breaking News: by Nbote(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2019
Jus imagine... 50k won and 100k won as fees dat are not even official and part of d capturing and dey are even so bold about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Cioccolata:
They are simply following orders.
Which order?
Re: Breaking News: by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2019
Mods move this to the front page to stop these criminals now.
Re: Breaking News: by dustydee: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2019
They probably organised the visit and using the opportunity to recoup their cost and also increase their membership base. This happens around the world where the Nigerian association organises such visits. If the government had an effective system in place, all these will not be necessary. But I do not see anything illegal with what you have described. I believe it is a choice whether to use their services or go directly to the embassy.
Re: Breaking News: by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2019
dustydee:
They probably organised the visit and using the opportunity to recoup their cost and also increase their membership base. This happens around the world where the Nigerian association organises such visits. If the government had an effective system in place, all these will not be necessary. But I do not see anything illegal with what you have described. I believe it is a choice whether to use their services or go directly to the embassy.
The excercise is organized by the government not the association. I think you're supporting evil.
Re: Breaking News: by dustydee: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
Sshia:
The excercise is organized by the government not the association. I think you're supporting evil.
Why should the government organise such an event? Don't they offer normal passport services at the embassy? Can't people go to the embassy to renew their passports without going through that association? If that is indeed the case then it is wrong but I don't it is the case.

(1) (Reply)

Japan's Bullet Train, Travelling At 175mph, Had One Of Its Doors Opened For 45s / Which Should I Study In 2021? Australia Or Canada? / Minna: Inside Nigeria’s Decaying City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.