Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,062 members, 7,896,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Your Ex Once Told You What?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Once Told You What?? (466 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Ex Once Told You What?? by Tantaliteweb: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2019
There are so many fake promises while dating. Where by the two couples promises their selfs alot and still fails Las Las . The kinda examples of the fake promises I am talking about is
1) I will not leave you forever ; and at last them go jappa once them done done with you cheesy
2) (The popular one) I will marry you; and las Las them go invite you to their wedding.
There are so many of the fake promises. Which one have you experienced before??
Re: Your Ex Once Told You What?? by donbachi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
"I see my future anytime i look into ur eyes"...las las dem go tell u sey dem no get future with u.
Re: Your Ex Once Told You What?? by Davash222(m): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
donbachi:
"I see my future anytime i look into ur eyes"...las las dem go tell u sey dem no get future with u.
Someone that can’t predict sure 2 odds will come and tell a girl “I see my future anytime I look into your eyes” and the mumu girl will believe. Some girls and fish brain eee.

(1) (Reply)

Man Nearly Runs Mad After Smoking Weed For The First Time (video) / Please I Really Need Your Advice / I'm Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.