Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,464 members, 7,944,308 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution (2198 Views)

Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Gossipninja: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2019

"I Go Use My Thing Build Paradise"—Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Brags About Prostitution

A Malaysia-based hooker is now a subject matter on social media, after she revealed how she's cashing out as a sex worker in Malaysia.

The Nigerian born lady in a video making rounds online, revealed how she made N400k in her first two nights into the job in Malaysia and how she intends relocating to Cyprus for more cashing out since the guys there are highly sex starved and finally Canada, where she'll finally build her paradise.

Web users at first wanted to condemn her, but they had to refer to a verse which states that
"he who has no sin should cast a stone".

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/i-go-use-my-thing-build-paradise-malaysia-based-hooker-brags-about-prostitution/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Gossipninja: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
cry

Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
grin

Her cuntinent must be very proud of her.
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by SageMK: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
she made N400k in her first two nights into the job in Malaysia and how she intends relocating to Cyprus for more cashing out.

shocked

The mods should delete this thread.
It'll make our hardworking sisters start thinking twice.
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Harlem2(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
The thing stinks but rich

Bragging with it simply means she is frustrated
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
Holoshow

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by GOFRONT(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
Puna is really a good money spiner...
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Thegamingorca(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
400k in 48hrs

I'm in the wrong profession in the wrong country.

She better stay back...tax go finish her life in canada
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by lilmax(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
look at prostitutes supporting her undecided

ashawos
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
She's definitely from edo.....whatever rocks her boat
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thegamingorca:
400k in 48hrs

Is prostitution a taxable profession in Canada?

Thought it is tax free all over the world o.
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Thegamingorca(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Is prostitution a taxable profession in Canada?

Thought it is tax free all over the world o.

pimps grin

Association of okpo, Canada branch monthly dues
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by shams040(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thegamingorca:
400k in 48hrs

No 400RM is around 37k
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Thegamingorca(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
shams040:

No 400RM is around 37k

In 2 days?

Still something
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
You no dey steal
You no kill another person
You no do ritual....

Omo iya mi, stay in that hustle ooo.... Nobody go look you twice if you are poor. Im sure they are already asking for your say in family meetings.

Wo,
Drabeey was Here
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Joystark(f): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
SageMK:

shocked

The mods should delete this thread please.
It'll make our hardworking sisters start thinking twice.
Lol. I'm telling you bro.
400k is someone's 6months salary cry
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thegamingorca:

pimps grin

Association of okpo, Canada branch monthly dues

I believe it wouldn't be that much.

As an olosho across borders, it is necessary she joins such unions. It would protect her interest and make her eligible for elite referrals. grin
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Thegamingorca(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I believe it wouldn't be that much.

As an olosho across borders, it is necessary she joins such unions. It would protect her interest and make her eligible for elite referrals. grin

Most of the associations it seems are illegal.they are mostly involved with underground drug syndicates and child trafficking.

maybe in the Netherlands she can afford to get a union that's recognized
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Gossipninja: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Blackfire(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
What is a hooker
Re: Malaysia Based Nigerian Hooker Blasted For Bragging About Prostitution by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
Simplep:
She's definitely from edo.....whatever rocks her boat

Better shut your mouth up

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With / Viral Bathroom Video Of Adekunle Gold, And Simi Having Fun / Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.