Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,277 members, 7,977,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:02 PM

Moroccans Are Taking Renewable Energy To The Next Level - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moroccans Are Taking Renewable Energy To The Next Level (513 Views)

China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / Why The Whites Are Taking George Floyd's Protest Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moroccans Are Taking Renewable Energy To The Next Level by commodityport: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Checkout their rank among the world's most environment-friendly countries

https://www.commodity-port.com/morocco-ranks-13th-in-global-renewable-energy-attractiveness-rating/

Re: Moroccans Are Taking Renewable Energy To The Next Level by FarahAideed: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
All energy is renewable , energy is a state that cannot be destroyed but only transfered .

2 Likes

Re: Moroccans Are Taking Renewable Energy To The Next Level by GOFRONT(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
And we are here taking Animal census to da Next level...

1 Like

Re: Moroccans Are Taking Renewable Energy To The Next Level by psucc(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
All energy is renewable , energy is a state that cannot be destroyed but only transfered .
Na grammar go kill you!

All this energy cannot be destroyed ish na who de deceive una. If I carry water now poor for stove e still the produce the heat energy? No be I don destroy am b that?

Common sense Oyingbo no get. Go school na den go deceive you pass.

1 Like

Re: Moroccans Are Taking Renewable Energy To The Next Level by FarahAideed: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
psucc:
Na grammar go kill you!

All this energy cannot be destroyed ish na who de deceive una. If I carry water now poor for stove e still the produce the heat energy? No be I don destroy am b that?

Common sense Oyingbo no get. Go school na den go deceive you pass.

When you put water on a stove you will transfer enerfy from the flame into the pot of water which will now be transfered into steam and the steam dissipates the energy into the environment leading to further and further transfer of energy till it's captured somewhere else by something else.

1 Like

Re: Moroccans Are Taking Renewable Energy To The Next Level by mysticwarrior(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

When you put water on a stove you will transfer enerfy from the flame into the pot of water which will now be transfered into steam and the steam dissipates the energy into the environment leading to further and further transfer of energy till it's captured somewhere else by something else.
Mohammed Farahaideed are u not supposed to be in Mogadishu?

1 Like

Re: Moroccans Are Taking Renewable Energy To The Next Level by psucc(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

That's good. grammar. I did not say put water on but pour water on. I don destroy the energy bros.

1 Like

Re: Moroccans Are Taking Renewable Energy To The Next Level by panafrican(m): 5:27am On Jul 14, 2019
Did you know that Cote d' Ivoire started using solar energy in the mid 1980s?

2 Likes

Re: Moroccans Are Taking Renewable Energy To The Next Level by Horus(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2019
What is the rank of Nigeria among the world's most environment-friendly countries?

1 Like

Re: Moroccans Are Taking Renewable Energy To The Next Level by commodityport: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
According to 2018 environmental performance index (EPI) result, Nigeria ranks 100th, while Switzerland tops the list and Burundi bottoms the list at 180th position.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Tweets - "All Is Well " After Briefing On Iran's Missile. / A Saudi Is Detained In Saudi Arabia After Tweeting Support For Palestine / Colin Powell Supports Joe Biden Saying Trump R 'drifted Away' From Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.