Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

How To Get An Extra 300+ Leads For Your Real Estate Properties - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Get An Extra 300+ Leads For Your Real Estate Properties (314 Views)

Invest In Real Estate Properties In Ibadan / LAGOS PROPERTY REQUESTS: Come In For All Your Real Estate Needs In Lagos!!! / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Real Estate Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get An Extra 300+ Leads For Your Real Estate Properties by koopanated(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Now it's very clear and certain that businesses such as real estate is not one that can easily be transacted over the internet.

Many attimes you meet the person on the internet and transact business physically.

What I am about to show you is method that you can use to get ahead of your competitors and get hold of clients faster than they should, hence making more money. But then, you need to be able to run paid ads. I mean Facebook ads.

In real estate, one of the best form of getting prospects is in the form of leads( those who have shown interest in your business by dropping their details). This way you can contact them one by one to see those you can be able to convert into paying customers.

But then, there is this common method most people use nowadays. They simply just created a video and use engagement ads or video views to push it out.

At the end, many of these things ends up getting engagements, without any sensible conversion.

But then, you might ask: which way is the best?
How can I advertise my properties using Facebook ads and get value for it.

I will show you how. It's now left for you to either use it or leave it.

WHAT TO DO

1. Get your sales funnel ready.

By now,if you don't have a website to design your sales funnel, then you are simply not yet serious. That aside. Your sales funnel should explain in details what you want to sell and the bonuses your clients will get it they can buy from you. There is no point writing too many stories as many people do. It should be well detailed with attractive headlines, facts and pictures.

You can prefer to direct your traffic to a single page where they can fill in their details or make use of a presell before the main page( a method people use to send away unserious prospects) or whatsoever method you desire to use in your sales funnel.

2. Have a reasonable offer.
Most times I see people trying to sell properties worth over 12million Naira. In as much as this is good, you need to be able to ask yourself if people can afford that kind of offer.

People will rather pay in installments ( which is what many can afford) than pay all at once.

The aim of this that, make your offer a reasonable one that people can flow with.

3. Have a form to collect their details

At this point,let me say this: I am not a fan of email list. I don't know when I will be. I can't be convenient with the fact that less than 40% of my emails with be opened by the same people I spent money to get. I might use an email list later,but not now.

Make use of a form that can receive every necessary details including their office address. Remember, the target is to get 300 people who are serious.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE ADVERT

You see, I am not an optimist. I don't just go around hoping things will be better without having a part to play. I believe more in facts and figures. Hence we will be utilising them here.

With a good and optimised ad targeted at nigerians, you should spend no more than 300naira to get a lead. I mean 300naira to get someone to fill the form.

For this advert, it's advertising to target 100,000naira. If you think it's expensive. I have a client whose former boss spends over 600,000naira monthly on online advertising.

Now , let's get back to business.

With 100,000naira, it's very possible for you to gather your 300leads.

I know some people might say it's a bit expensive na. I know. I run low cost ads too.

But the point here is this, real estate is not something you are trying to advertise to someone far away from where they stay. You can't try to advertise a property in Lagos to someone who stays in Gombe. There is 80% chance he or she won't buy.

Moreover, this is not something that makes everyone jump up. So expect the ad cost to be a bit higher.

So you need to be a bit careful. However it's very necessary you tweak your advert so as to know which one performs as much as you want. Don't forget, clearly state the offer you want to sell. It's important.

RESULT.

Well, I have found out that having a female voice over the phone helps to get the client more interested. Don't get me wrong. I am only trying to say female voices work well when calling a prospect to book an appointment.
Re: How To Get An Extra 300+ Leads For Your Real Estate Properties by koopanated(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Get extra leads.

(1) (Reply)

Mycash Estate Lets You Build Dollar Denominated Real Estate Portfolio In Nigeria / 4 Bedroom Terrace For Rent Located At Lekki Right, Lekki. / Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls Don't Miss This Opportunity..ooooooo.are Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.