Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,349 members, 7,891,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:55 PM

Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) (3828 Views)

Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) / Anthony Joshua Visits Fela’s Shrine, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by 0gaGist: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
Heavyweight boxer, Anthony Joshua, visits Nigeria for the first time in years.

Ah shared with caption...

Welcome home my dear brother ��❤️ May the Lord almighty uphold you. Strengthen you and be with you.
Back to the mother land. The soil of our foundation #JoshuaGeneration

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/anthony-joshua-visits-nigeria-for-the-first-time-in-years-photo

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by 0gaGist: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2019

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by doctore212(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nice
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by 0gaGist: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by Donald95(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
Evil Villagers and Kidnappers, keep off please

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Welcom back home
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by Mrop(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
D boss
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by Pappyto: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
He wants to go and fortify himself with Anówò in Sagamu.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Baba wan come charge battery.

If you know, you know. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
The he-goat remembers "home" the day it's leg gets broken. He perhaps wants to pacify the gods of the land.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by obiekunie2: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
now this is good!

now he is home lets washout the drake curse from him!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by damtan(m): 12:37am On Jul 12, 2019
Donald95:
Evil Villagers and Kidnappers, keep off please
Na one blow go finish them cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by Raydos: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2019
This one want to come be fortified by our village people, before he goes back for the rematch

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by itiswellwithme: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2019
AJ rose from humble beginnings to Global stardom. Everyone of us can be successful if we chase after our dreams. My verdict... YOU WILL WIN.

Spoken words at its best. Hear Adenuga himself dropping flawless flows here. This guy is sparking minds across the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFnrY9gkrr8
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria For The First Time In Years (Photos) by sparog(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2019
He came to appease the gods

grin

He'll win his next bout

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) / “wish I Married My Present Husband First”-nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Regrets / Andrea Giaccaglia Shows Off Hot Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.