Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,699 members, 7,882,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

How To Install Multi OS In One Computer System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Install Multi OS In One Computer System (704 Views)

Hp All In One Computer Bonanza Sale ( ALL SOLD ). / MY ALL-IN-ONE COMPUTER DOES NOT READ FILES FROM MY PHONE, IT ONLY CHARGING MY PH / QUBE QL 21345 ALL-IN-ONE COMPUTER In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Multi OS In One Computer System by ictlodge: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
I desire to teach you how to install the multi-OS in one single PC in case you want to run two or more different Operating systems on a single PC, maybe you’re much in love with an OS but don’t want to lose your current OS. This is for you. I am composing this post with the opinion that you can install your OS. Knowing how to install multi-OS in a single pc is quite simple once you follow the instructions.

How to Install Multi OS in One Computer System

(1) (Reply)

Chat Between Ubi Franklin And Alleged Baby Mama, Sandra Leaks On Social Media / Screen For Macbook A1534 Needed / Computer Portatile Notebook Acer Extensa 15 Celeron 15,6” Win 10 4gb 500gb Hdmi-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.