Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday, July 12, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday, July 12, 2019 (152 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Friday, July 22 Jehovah . . . takes note of the humble.​—Ps. 138:6. (Daily text) / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday, July 12, 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, 12 July, 2019) -

*FIGHTING GOD?* 

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, the Alpha and the Omega, the creator of Heaven and the Earth, the One who rules in the affairs of men.

2.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness, and for Your purpose and pleasure; there is no one like you.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, arise, and silence every rage of the enemies against me and my ministry; and scatter every satanic gang up against Your purpose, in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Who sayeth a thing and it cometh to pass, when the Lord has not decreed it? Father, let every legislation or decree, anywhere in the world, that is against Your purpose and plan, be rendered, unenforceable, null and void, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every enemy and opposition, against the gospel of Jesus Christ, in my life, community and nation, be completely silenced and paralysed, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, by Your mercy, please, take me away from every path that leads to nowhere, except hell fire, and place me on the path to eternal life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every spirit of unbelief, disobedience, self-will, rebellion and opposition to Your word, in my life, and in the body of Christ, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, uphold me by Your right hand of righteousness till the end; let me never fall away from You, or crucify Your son, Jesus, the second time, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and silence every opposition from the pit of hell over his life, ministry and spiritual assignments, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing! / 15 August 2019 Images In HD, 3D, Animated Forms / Your Sins And You By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.