Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:32 AM

Buy This Medicine To Cure Your Ulcer, Malaria E.t.c - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buy This Medicine To Cure Your Ulcer, Malaria E.t.c (750 Views)

Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today / ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. / Madagascar Delivered Plane Loads Of Covid-19 Medicine To 15 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy This Medicine To Cure Your Ulcer, Malaria E.t.c by kannex: 7:52am On Jul 12, 2019
My good people. Yes am here to introduce these 3 products that take care of ULCER, Malaria and typhoid fever. Especially �Algra and Ambla � ������� �My Mother IN-LAW have high sugar and high blood pressure but I have only Algra at Home so I gave her what I have but surprisingly she told me that ULCER died in one week before she alway fill's week but after one week of taking the product she's more energetic and flexible in fact she told me so many good things notice on her body.��� She recommended it for her friend that have ULCER so I brought Ambla and she said No i should give the person Algra one touch but I said No. I gave her friend Ambla and she said is the best for ULCER that healing stated in 3days. My mother IN-LAW said the best is Algra and her friend said Ambla. What do we do now. �God is good with this products.
This is what this drugs can cure

Re: Buy This Medicine To Cure Your Ulcer, Malaria E.t.c by kannex: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2019
SECOND DRUG:AMBLA
IT IS ANTIOXIDANTS, PREVENT BODY FROM FREE RADICALS, REDUCES INFLAMMATION, ARTHRITIS, OSTEOPOROSIS , PANCREAS AND AGE RELATED RENAL DISEASE, ITS ENERGIZER, PROMOTE HEALTHY URINARY HEALTH, HELPFUL IN FLUSHING OUT TOXINS WITH OUT OVER STIMULATING THE KIDNEY, TAKE CARE OF CARDIOVASCULAR PROBLEMS, HELPFUL FOR BACTERIA, REDUCE ACIDITY, PROSTATE :SUPPORT UROLOGICAL SYSTEM, RETAIN TESTOSTERONE LEVELS, REDUCES RISK OF PROSTRATE CANCER, FULFILLS THE NEED OF WOMEN WHO ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE SIZE OR APPEARANCE OF THEIR BREAST, SAFE TO ALTERNATIVE SURGERY, ITS BASED ON UNIQUE AYURVEDA FORMULA THAT ASSIST IN ACHIEVING MAXIMUM BREAST SIZE AS PROVIDING FULL, FIRM AND EVEN BUST LINE, PROMOTE CONCEPTION IN WOMEN, HEALTHY SPERM COUNT AND VITALITY IN MEN, REGULATE MENSTRUATION AND HARMONIZE HORMONES IN WOMEN. IT HAS CERTAIN EFFICACY IN INFERTILITY BY BALANCING PH VALUE INSIDE THE VAGINA AND DREDGING FALLOPIAN TUBE. (READ MORE FROM PALMFLET)

Re: Buy This Medicine To Cure Your Ulcer, Malaria E.t.c by GraGra247(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2019
How much for Algra
Re: Buy This Medicine To Cure Your Ulcer, Malaria E.t.c by kannex: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2019
GraGra247:
How much for Algra
Boss it cost 15k.
But call for more info:

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Vitamin C When Taking Atimalarial Drugs? / Milk And Honey Gold / Turbo Max Blue Patches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.