Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds (61215 Views)

Angola Congratulates Nigeria / Bring AFCON As Succour To Nigerians - Sanwo-Olu Charges Super Eagles / Mohamed Salah Scores His First Goal At AFCON As Egypt Beat Congo 2-0 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Kenturkey048(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Calismart:

Amen o. I pray for success for the Super Eagles
Amen ooo
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by OakPearl(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
wandevincent:
[/b][b]
You spoke exactly my mind bro, Our slow style of football, our greatest weapon,especially against a fast and pact side like the Algerian team

You get football brain.
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by OakPearl(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
Myself2:

Algerian spotted grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Brightest04(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
I believe this is our chance to grab the trophy once again,the handwriting is on the wall. I strongly believe Super Eagles will make it...Algeria will fall come Sunday..It's certain.
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by OakPearl(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
unapologetic147:
bro see d SA goal sef d guy fall down

I dey tell you ehh!
Him go come dey shine eye like person wey loss for water. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by vroy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
OakPearl:

My brother my major wahala na our keeper. Too jittery and lacks confidence.
That one wet resemble boxer na GK?
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Chukalemon(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sanchez01:
Enough of the celebration, biko. We have more concerns right now. There is Feghouli, Mahrez, Delort, Ounas and Slimani to worry about in our next game.

Whatever happens, I pray Drake does not famz us and wish our dear Super Eagles well.
bros look oh.i no dey fear any team for africa.bros make them come one after the other na so we go dey nak them okpako one by one

1 Like

Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Rickjordan(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
emmnprince:

South Africa conceded two goals before we met. They lost their first and 3rd match in the group stage and qualified as one of the best losers.
i meant concede a goal per match...
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by 3verblazing(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sanchez01:

It isn't hard to figure, is it? We were almost killed by Madagascar, the same team that was beaten mercilessly yesterday by Tunisia. Anyways, the goal Ivory Coast scored is the only one Algeria has conceded in the tourney.
Algeria vs burundi? Is this thesame AFCON 2019?..
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Lilkini(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
phr0nesis:

He should help us famz Mahrez

feghouli and ounas is out of the game with injury...even with them,we are "The giant of Africa" .we can beat anyone....
my legs dey shake as i dey type this thing�

1 Like

Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by BluntBoy(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2019
Sanchez01:

Look again... That wasn't in the AFCON. The 1-1 they played against Burundi was a friendly. SO FAR, THEY HAVE ONLY CONCEDED JUST ONE GOAL!

Nothing special about their defense. However, they have a sharp goalkeeper.

The Ivorians could have easily beaten them in the first 20 minutes, including an almost empty net but they kept messing up these clear-cut chances.
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Sanchez01: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2019
3verblazing:
Algeria vs burundi? Is this thesame AFCON 2019?..
Nah... It was a friendly prior AFCON
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Sanchez01: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2019
Lilkini:

feghouli and ounas is out of the game with injury...even with them,we are "The giant of Africa" .we can beat anyone....
grin grin grin
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Sanchez01: 12:19am On Jul 13, 2019
Chukalemon:
bros look oh.i no dey fear any team for africa.bros make them come one after the other na so we go dey nak them okpako one by one
We have a good team to be fair. The problem is that our players waste too many chances compared to converted ones. To beat Algeria, every chance must count.
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 13, 2019
mtcheew, in nairaland...everybody go dey do coach.. both those DAT cannot play nor even understand the game.. talking blablabla... before each match played so far.. majority of u guys talked rubbish about the super eagles chances of winning... yet they won... make una just shut up ..wait for the match.... rubbish
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Dammykrone(m): 12:53am On Jul 13, 2019
Auladimeji2:
This club has been congratulating Nigeria since last world cup,Something is fishy.Maybe they're looking for sponsor
The Admin Of That Twitter Handle Is A Nigerian Likewise The One Handling That Of Arsenal.. That Guy Really Tweets About Nigerian Things A Lot And Seldomly Comes Home.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by phr0nesis(m): 12:53am On Jul 13, 2019
Lilkini:

grin grin
No fear, we get Akpeyi
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by saintneo(m): 5:34am On Jul 13, 2019
Sanchez01:
Enough of the celebration, biko. We have more concerns right now. There is Feghouli, Mahrez, Delort, Ounas and Slimani to worry about in our next game.

Whatever happens, I pray Drake does not famz us and wish our dear Super Eagles well.

Can some Photoshop Drake and Algeria please? cheesy grin
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Sanchez01:

The keeper has not really been tested. Before the South Africans scored. He was way outside of the post that I wondered what was happening. I was even screaming at my TV like he'd listen to me. grin

The Algerian team has the best, attack-minded team in the tournament. Their backline is incredible, with only a goal conceded so far.

If our defenders can bleed out and shield our GK, we just might have a chance against them.
Jus like me, I was screeming at de keeper position till I saw de ball loop over his head. The guy is daft
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Success to AS ROMA too unless you guys are facing Barcelona
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Sanchez01: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Harlem2:

The same way you guys hype Cameroon and south Africa players
Dem Dem analyst
You still think Algeria is hyped?
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Sanchez01: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
oruma19:
pls don't worry urself, the Algerians have more to fear. Naija will humble them, it will be 2:1 in favor of nigeria
grin
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Sanchez01: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
phr0nesis:

grin grin
No fear, we get Akpeyi
undecided
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Sanchez01: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2019
escodotman:
Mr man, you hype the Algerian team too much, perhaps the reason you are not a professional footballer. You make them look like a Barcelona team, they are not even the top-ranked team in Africa. You shouldn't forget we beat them in the qualifier for 2018 world cup! Maybe you were among those who thought they would tear Côte d'Ivoire apart. Footballers don't have your kind of mentality, you must believe your opponent would get beaten by you or else you go home and don't show up to play. You exhibit fear. Each game is different.
I should refer to you as a clown that you but I won't. I just love it when I see people drown in their words. It is a very crazy fetish for me. I hope you'll bring a fork along to wrap and eat this like some well-garnished noodles? cool
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by escodotman: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sanchez01:

I should refer to you as a clown that you but I won't. I just love it when I see people drown in their words. It is a very crazy fetish for me. I hope you'll bring a fork along to wrap and eat this like some well-garnished noodles? cool
Bad energy. How convenient for you to wait for the match to be played before you ran back to the comment section to "reply"! I would have said you are a foolish alien but I restrain myself from making such statement that perfectly describes you. The Algerian team is nothing but a long-ball playing team who were very lucky to benefit from an own goal.
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by cosd(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds by Emem040: 2:01am On Nov 23, 2021
That's is a good one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 / Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) / Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.