Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel (35729 Views)

Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos / Oko Polytechnic Male Student Disguises As Lady To Steal In Female Hostel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by BackToLife: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
They shall be caught.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by VirginSearcher(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
fergie001:
I always complain about the security of that school especially at night.

That Awo place is worse. No streetlights towards there, even close to the Sports Stadium and Mount Zion Centre, I never go there alone.

Prof. Idowu and his people should make sure they prevent a re-occurrence.
Oga is not UI alone there is no security in every parts of the country.. so long as the senseless Buhari is the president nothing will ever work in this country

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by tsinzu: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Insecurity everywhere
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by seunlayi(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
The hostel is sharing border with the polytechnic ibadan... Are you thinking what I m thinking of?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by chloride6: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
That hostel is too far away from the rest of the school and too close to the Poly Ibadan Gate.

I suspect those Sango Boys

sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Two Things Missing... i.e. Carted Away Panties And Underwears
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by Sirlins(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
No rape!!!! Christian robbers
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by tunary(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hope say the robbers no COZA any of the girls sha
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by Aystarz: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:
See hostel grin grin

Any olosho go fit scale this fence

Not to talk of armed robbers and krest wielding Alfa male rapists

AntiBrutus wannabe.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by Damibiz(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
We have issue like this in UAM countless times,the security men will tell u to ur face that,they are watchmen and not security men,for a security man is kitted with all security apparatus to combat a security situation but watchman hide nd observe when they is a security challenge nd give feedback later
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by Aystarz: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
chloride6:
That hostel is too far away from the rest of the school and too close to the Poly Ibadan Gate.

I suspect those Sango Boys

sad sad sad

Tell that to students staying in hostels in and around Ajibode Extension
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by Thegamingorca(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
Aystarz:

AntiBrutus wannabe.

is it a crime
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by fergie001: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
legba1:

plus the bush that connect ibadan poly.....back then in our time..it use to be a mixed hostel...is it still the same??

Strictly for females now....

It's not peculiar to that hostel.....it's only made worse because of the fact that it is a bit distant.....

Even in Abdulsalaam Abubakar Hall....its already normal sef...
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by raphaeladeyele: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
It is too BAD
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by GEEBITE: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
What do you need bike for in UI. There have always been cabs if the distance is a stretch.Three of my siblings went to UI and except for my bro who was a tough guy and smuggled a car to school for his final year,the two ladies walked from their hostels(Queens and AWO) to their different faculties.This was even in different eras in 80s and late 90s. I wonder what's going on with this snowflake generation.Walking is fun,healthy and the school is well shaded with trees.
tyup:
it's just barely a week after the daft sect of administration banned bike men blaming their unfortunate self on insecurity thereby leading to loss of job for those men especially those with family. not only have these steps affect students if these bike men are among the thieves their anger would also be vented on these same innocent students

My friend in UI said nothing good have ever come out from their current VC's administration and have only done things to adversely affect the students sad

may the sorrow and languish Their VC olayinka is putting the students through may same locate him and his family and may it never depart from his family and generations
angry

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by mukthar2000(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
I foresees their underwear in trouble.

Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by Olorunnim: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Herdsmen attacking the First and The Best University in Nigeria. That's tragic
Come on man you know these are not herdsmen, What's their business with laptop. just be happy no life was lost.
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by joshepade(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Herdsmen attacking the First and The Best University in Nigeria. That's tragic
What is rushing you? Why couldn't you read line after line. Is it that long or you are just a lazy human?
Okay o. Its not herdsmen, its armed robbers! And there are differences! if you care to know more, google it. [b]
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by tiziano(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
legba1:

plus the bush that connect ibadan poly.....back then in our time..it use to be a mixed hostel...is it still the same??
No. It is now a female hostel.
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by stevups(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
adewest1999:
Where Abefele con dey
Abefele are there, fighting for salary increment.
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by Mires: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
tyup:
it's just barely a week after the daft sect of administration banned bike men blaming their unfortunate self on insecurity thereby leading to loss of job for those men especially those with family. not only have these steps affect students if these bike men are among the thieves their anger would also be vented on these same innocent students

My friend in UI said nothing good have ever come out from their current VC's administration and have only done things to adversely affect the students sad

may the sorrow and languish Their VC olayinka is putting the students through may same locate him and his family and may it never depart from his family and generations
angry

Egbon, wetin Prof. Abel Olayinka Idowu do you? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? The said Prof. Idowu Olayinka administration is favourable to undergraduate students on the detriment of postgraduate students.

Show me the federal university in Nigeria which fee is as low as what is obtainable at Ui under the leadership of Prof Olayinka. But for postgraduate education under his watch, it is not a child's play since the aforementioned students can't protest. Ui in that regards is for the rich.

Egbon, na Prof Olayinka send those thieves? Ui halls of residence including the much respected Balewa Hall are prone to "touts" who break in at will. This has nothing to do with banning of bike on campus by Prof Olayinka.

Allow the man to finish his tenure next year in peace.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by Wayne4uall(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Very Clean iPhone 8 for Sale. This phone is in excellent condition Bat3 health status 100 % 64GB storage.140k

All accessories new are.. This phones will work on any network. Location ondo.. Whatapp or call 08065095308
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Beef up security within and outside the hostel
undecided
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by Hardebaryor(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
lonelydora:
Chai! Robbers inside a Federal University? Our schools have faded like cloth. All these "Indomie" children that litters our campuses sef.

In our days, i can't imagine a robber entering a place like Balewa, Bello, Isa-Kaita, Eyo-Ita, or Okpara Halls in UNN to rob students. I swear, the robber(s) will sleep at 'toilet end' for days with enough beatings. Those girls were rugged
They said armed robbers. They robbed at gunpoint, ruggedman.
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by SamAzing: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
pyro62:
But there was one student in that hostel OMOBABA is his name. That guy is so broke to the extent that he didn't have any rat in his room. All the rats have parked out because him owu dey touch their heart. The robbers burst am, start to pity for him condition, him touchlite phone, na full cardboard paper e take pad the battery, and kerosene don finish for him Lantern but Nepa light dey every other student room.. The robbers had compassion on him and even dashed him an infinix phone before they left. Now the lodge members have arrested him because they saw him with one of the stolen phones. I just pity the boy. He is likely to spend the rest of his life in jail.

WHICH KIND LIFE BE THIS!!!

Very funny grin
Re: Robbers Attack University Of Ibadan Female Hostel by optimist93(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
This one bad oo, inside school!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Beheaded By Cultists In Obitti, Imo State (Graphic Pictures) / [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. / Residents Steal Gravel From Road Construction That Is In Ongoing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.