Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (645979 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kenan619: 1:18am On Sep 14, 2019
AM Alert
Application Via Uni Assist(1 application) May 7th
Evaluation mail May 22
Admission Letter June 11th
Appointment Date June 12th
Interview Date August 19th
Angela Merkel Sept 13th
OVGU systems Engineering for manufacturing
It can only be God

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 1:42am On Sep 14, 2019
It can only be God[/quote]

Congratulations go to DE and do exploits.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chimzy4real: 4:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Please i need help in paying application fee...who is in Germany..I'll send you the money. TUK
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 4:50am On Sep 14, 2019
kenan619:
AM Alert Application Via Uni Assist(1 application) May 7th Evaluation mail May 22 Admission Letter June 11th Appointment Date June 12th Interview Date August 19th Angela Merkel Sept 13th OVGU systems Engineering for manufacturing It can only be God
Did you fund before your AM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by stanwheellz(m): 4:53am On Sep 14, 2019
cephap:
you got admission with it? Thanks for the hint.

No, For Summer 2020
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kenan619: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2019
yes, 10425
HighPriest0:

Did you fund before your AM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2019
sugarmike:

thank you bro for the advise...the problem now is that i dont have a Dom.account with Access Bank. Do they have any other means to transfer the fund?
. The worst bank and the most useless bank in Nigeria is First bank don't go there ...I repeat don't go to First bank unprofessional staff waste of time and lies. Use Access bank.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2019
kenan619:
yes, 10425
which bank did you use pls? And did you pay extra aside the 10425 for bank charges?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sunnykinson: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2019
leo2sexy:
Its not all schools that accepts company's address, my school doesn't, with this in mind I am appealing to anyone who is working in an institution to kindly help me out, even if its with a fee.

Send it to your department office. If possible
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Please for those that their appointment mail is showing the new rules. Please how did you respond to the VOs when they ask why you book the wrong category? Please help a brother. I am supposed to be in CAT B cos I am 2.2. but I booked CAT A.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Ha it shouldn't be that much nah...you sef reason am
. That's why I fear Nigerians it cost only 29Euro..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2019
Philfit:

This SL get comma sef “nachgewiesen” isn't Ticked. That could lead to a straight rejection of the SL
. Exactly
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2019
Alexanderyombo:
Yeah bro, I ticked on the scholarship box due to my ignorance per say......I obtained 2.1 In my Bachelor's degree...

Besides, the third option says "Issued After January 1st, 2017" and I obtained my certificate April, 2018...

It is well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2019
mic01:
Please for those that their appointment mail is showing the new rules. Please how did you respond to the VOs when they ask why you book the wrong category? Please help a brother. I am supposed to be in CAT B cos I am 2.2. but I booked CAT A.

Did you booked before the law was changed or you booked after? If you book before try and print the email they sent you that ur booking was successful, I think with this you can convince her that you booked the rule was changed. But if you booked after my brother you are on your own

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Donfal80: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2019
Take it easy man so that you will not be swindled oo.
The amount is actually less than 50 euro.
dennison4luv:
Greetings everyone, please is there any city or state in Germany that charge 1270 euros forp sponsor letter? my sponsor said they told him to pay 1270euros at the tax office, but my uncle's friend said he is lying that the amount is 29euro and he showed me the receipt of the one he did last month...Please guys how much is to be pay at alien office or tax office before collecting sponsor letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eke40seven(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2019
If you are a prospective TUM/LMU student or you are moving to the Munich area, NSIG Munich is organising a buddy programme. The aim is to pick up new arrivals from the airport or and accomodate people for a few days to weeks or for as long as your host might agree to.
This offer is only open to those who have their visas already.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2019
Eke40seven:
If you are a prospective TUM/LMU student or you are moving to the Munich area, NSIG Munich is organising a buddy programme. The aim is to pick up new arrivals from the airport or and accomodate people for a few days to weeks or for as long as your host might agree to.

Wow see working nigerian community in Bayern. More grease to your elbows
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Donfal80: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2019
Try send a mail to the school explaining the situation of things. From there you will know if you can extend your enrollment or you will be permitted to defer
Bankwo:
Please house, who knows if Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences accepts online enrollment or deferment of admission. My deadline is 26sept and I still haven't gotten AD. I booked since15th July. Please any idea??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Donfal80: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Sorry oo, with this system purging of a thing. Does that mean those that had booked for AD but couldn't get one will have to book afresh by that September ending or what?
Ojabostine505:
Amen. AD will still show after the category purging system is completed at the end September.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Jonemenike2000:

Happy birthday to my cool & real friend! I wish u d very best things u desire as u add 1 today! Remain blessed bro.
thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Farakay10: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2019
Eke40seven:
Good day sir..I am going for MSc Computational mechanics...TUM...This is a great initiative..God bless you guys
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2019
Na so fcmb cut my head

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2019
adebanjodavid:
Amen... that financial support is really needed.

Please just out of curiosity.

After interview on the 28th, i have not been able to fund and o have not gotten any email from the embassy nor Alien office.

What is the implication of not funding?

I will appreciate gentle replies.

I pray you find the necessary financial support you need. Hopefully your AM will come even without funding, a lot of people got their AM without funding, but at the same time it is advised to fund while you wait for your AM. God grace bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Donfal80: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2019
Thanks man. I know for sure we will have testimonies if we don't relent. It can only get better and the more we push, the closer we get and our desires shall be granted
Haryanfhe:
I'm sooo sorry about this situation, I know it hurts but I believe there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for the advice and hope to hear more from you, we shall have our testimonies too very soon smiley smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2019
fikkybla3e:
So Interview transcript 13/09/2019.
Everything went well with Paulinus though he bounced one girl to the back for reasons unknown to me. She was still outside sef when I was done with my interview.
So I was interviewed by a fair Nigerian lady in room3. She was kind of cool throughout. Fast forward to the questions sha.

Was ur motivational letter Handwritten or typed ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fikkybla3e: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Typed 1 page
Kratos14:

Was ur motivational letter Handwritten or typed ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by stephots10: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2019
Eke40seven:

I am heading to TUM bro, I have my visa already. I have PM you.
I put it on the facebook group of NSIG but I haven't get any response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cephap: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2019
kenan619:
AM Alert
Evaluation mail May 22
Angela Merkel Sept 13th
It can only be God

Congratulations.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Uzee24: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2019
Eke40seven:

Boss, abeg this love go fit reach people wey dey go Passau? As na the same Bayern all of us dey o! Make una epp us.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2019
Yves18:
Detailed and very insightful. Godspeed in your AM & Visum bro!

Amen. Thanks so much and wish you same.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dukeokafor(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2019
kenan619:
AM Alert
Evaluation mail May 22
Angela Merkel Sept 13th
It can only be God

Congratulations bro. See you in Magdeburg

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (605)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.