Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (645859 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2019
Wapmasta:

if you have been following this page , you would know a uoy had issues with them for over 2weeks before they finally sent him confirmation .

jejely use fintiba ,
fintiba is smooth and fast .
i got confirmation under 48 hours , and i transferred the fund using first bank domiciliary
goodluck

Did you transfer once or in bits? What's there charges like?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Wapmasta:

if you have been following this page , you would know a uoy had issues with them for over 2weeks before they finally sent him confirmation .

jejely use fintiba ,
i got confirmation under 48 hours , and i transferred the fund using first bank domiciliary
goodluck

Wapmasta, our Binary Options guru that year!! How have u been?? You sef wan escape? Lol...Naija don finish oo. Good to have you here bro. All the best!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yelei(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2019
OK thanks
I saw his complains dats y I asked
Wapmasta:

jejely use fintiba ,
goodluck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinbharbs: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2019
djlaqua91:
Oluwa Don do am

AM alert!

AL July 4
AD August 28
Sent funding confirmation September 13
AM September 20
Uni Potsdam

I pray all others awaiting AL, AD, AM get theirs. Thank you all.

Congrats bro. Go and succeed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Naf18: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2019
Congrats, wishing you all the best. Did you send your funding confirmation by mail only or you sent it by courier too?

djlaqua91:
Oluwa Don do am

AM alert!

AL July 4
AD August 28
Sent funding confirmation September 13
AM September 20
Uni Potsdam

I pray all others awaiting AL, AD, AM get theirs. Thank you all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Wapmasta(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Wapmasta, our Binary Options guru that year!! How have u been?? You sef wan escape? Lol...Naija don finish oo. Good to have you here bro. All the best!

This is not thesame Wapmasta you knew

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by calinto(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2019
Thanks
walexy06:

Congrats brother.... Go to DE n succeed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Wapmasta(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Did you transfer once or in bits? What's there charges like?

I transfered twice.
First transfer 7500euro
Second transfer 2945euro

See attached image

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2019
Wapmasta:

jejely use fintiba ,
goodluck

AH! I already funded the initial required amount of 8640 euros, are u saying my money don enta one chance with coracle?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Wapmasta(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2019
evergreen9:

AH! I already funded the initial required amount of 8640 euros, are u saying my money don enta one chance with coracle?

Calm down.
They are legit and secure.
But appears they are slow.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2019
Please, is there anyone here that had his/her interview between 19-23 of August, going to HAMBURG and have gotten a response (Am)? I am in my 5th week and very worried. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CC19: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2019
I can't help you there, I had a relative in Europe make my transfer for me. I believe I saw somewhere earlier on the thread that the full transfer costs either 13,000 or 23,000 naira. However, I'm not sure, please confirm from someone else or look up previous pages. Good luck
ExcelDeBaron:

Bros... Thanks a lot!! This has helped. Please, if I want to send a million, am assuming that access will charge for transfer right? Do you know the estimate of there charges? Am asking so that I will know how much to leave (for access bank charges) and how much to send. Thanks as I await your reply.

Sassy92 can you help?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
Wapmasta:

This is not thesame Wapmasta you knew

Aiit bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2019
builderperry:
Please, is there anyone here that had his/her interview between 19-23 of August, going to HAMBURG and have gotten a response (Am)? I am in my 5th week and very worried. Thank you
What had happened? I told you that you will get your AM by wed the latest.
Hamburg takes 23 days after your interview to release AM whether funded or not. Did you have any challenge? was there anytime you were contacted regarding any issues. Its not supposed to be. Let know if any issues so we can know how to tackle
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Bros... Thanks a lot!! This has helped. Please, if I want to send a million, am assuming that access will charge for transfer right? Do you know the estimate of there charges? Am asking so that I will know how much to leave (for access bank charges) and how much to send. Thanks as I await your reply.

Sassy92 can you help?

Access bank usually charges 23-35k for the transfer. You should make the transfer once so that you don't have to pay more money for charges. Also, you can tell the bank to deduct the charges from your naira account. There are also other charges like offshore charges and swift etc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bigeliot4real: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2019
I use transferwise App to send money to Europe and its a very smooth process. Would this also work for the blocked account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2019
It is well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2019
No response yet. I wasn't contacted and I kept tracking on DHL to see if it is a rejection. I mailed the alien office on 16th and they told me to send my message in German which I did on 17th. I sent another message again to both the embassy and the alien office this morning in German and no response yet. I don't know what else to do

Tommynaku:

Hamburg takes 23 days after your interview to release AM whether funded or not. Did you have any challenge? was there anytime you were contacted regarding any issues. Its not supposed to be. Let know if any issues so we can know how to tackle
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2019
teb123:

I'm travelling on the 28th. You can't travel before the date on your Visa. They put 24th on my visa

So when is it advisable to book for flight?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by west21: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Please guys, compared to Ireland is studying in Germany cheaper?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2019
builderperry:
No response yet. I wasn't contacted and I kept tracking on DHL to see if it is a rejection. I mailed the alien office on 16th and they told me to send my message in German which I did on 17th. I sent another message again to both the embassy and the alien office this morning in German and no response yet. I don't know what else to do

what email address did you send to the alien office?I sent them mail in English and they replied though it took some days for them to. No need to contact the Consulate. Its the alien office that you need to get the status of your application from
Let me see the email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2019
builderperry:
"Visa-Stelle.Service" <service.visa-stelle@eza.hamburg.de

Thats the right email. I sent to that mail and they replied me in German. This is what Sent

Good day Sir/Madam,

I applied for a long time study visa in Nigeria to study in Hafencity University Hamburg. Please I will like to know the status or if my application had been processed. Below are my details

Surname ..........

Other Names ........

Date of Birth ......

Nationality Nigerian

Place of Application German Consulate Lagos, Nigeria

Passport Number A.......

Visa Application No: DEU/....../....../......

I will be very grateful to getting a response from you while thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Truly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2019
Tommynaku:

Bro what about Berlin? Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2019
ShinaLe:

Please I dont know of any other cities just know of Hamburg where I applied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2019
ShinaLe:

Don't be discouraged just look for Berliners on nl you'll have an idea how long it took although not recent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djlaqua91(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Sassy92 can you help?

Just leave spare 60-100 euros in the account to be safe, for charges or you can use your naira account to bear the charges as well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djlaqua91(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Naf18:
Congrats, wishing you all the best. Did you send your funding confirmation by mail only or you sent it by courier too?

Sent it only by e ~mail last week Friday morning. Got the AM exactly a week after (today)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djlaqua91(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2019
bigeliot4real:
I use transferwise App to send money to Europe and its a very smooth process. Would this also work for the blocked account?

How long does the cash take to arrive Europe from naija acc or its by mastercard ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2019
Pls ooooo. Guys that have gone to Stuttgart, how long do they take send AM pls.. I am still waiting.. Pls does anyone have the email address of their alein office ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2019
Wapmasta:

I transfered twice.
First transfer 7500euro
Second transfer 2945euro

See attached image

God bless you. Because they told me I can't transfer more than 8,000 in Euro once. I have 5 more questions for you.

(1) Did you make the transfer from your mobile app yourself or you went into the bank to authorize it?

(2) Was the transfer simultaneously i.e 2945 immediately after 7500 or you waited for Fintiba to confirm the 7500 before you sent the 2945?

(3) What were the exact charges? Am aware its dependent on the prevalent exchange rate but just give me an estimate.

(4) Where did the bank remove their charges? Your Naira or Euro account?

(5) How long did it take Fintiba to confirm it?

Please answer as asked because it will help me make lot of decisions. I really appreciate baba mi. God bless you amen.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Onyi2728(f): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have an observation when I arrived here.
The number of refugeeeeeeeeeees from TOGO, GAMBIA, SUDAN, SYRIA, TURKEY, GHANA and other African countries is alarming. shocked
I mean what is this I heard they are even given social welfare of 450 euros and are allowed to take integration and language courses for free! Na me wan come dey pay for everything as I no be refugee cheesy

MEhn this Germany will cast las las. when meaningful Nigerians with good qualifications are struggling to come to the country legally. Yet they make it a pain.

Na them sabi.

Brace yourself guys, no one seems to be smiling in this place. abi na the cold?? Ah

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (605)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.