Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (646717 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Siredestiny: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Toroze:
You have to have an English test certificate either IELTS or TOEFL
You are right, thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mychellin: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2019
Dear Colleague,
I had an MBA some years ago. My plan is to have MA in line with my career to support my personal ambition. Do you believe I will convince VO enough going for MA again having gotten MBA in Nigeria years ago. Or I should remove MBa from my CV and not mentioning it at during my interview. Pls, I don't want this to affect embassy approval.

Urgent and experience advice needed.

Thanks.[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2019
kcwitch:

You want to move to Finland?
my course is done in two countries. First two semesters is in Finland and the last two is in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kcwitch(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2019
NijaDueprocess:
my course is done in two countries. First two semesters is in Finland and the last two is in Germany

Okay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kcwitch(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2019
kcwitch:
Please can I switch study to Germany after obtaining schengen visa and arriving at another European country? Is it possible to relocate to Germany to study or any other means?

??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by stanwheellz(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2019
I am confused.
I certified my documents. The stamp is carrying "the judiciary, chief magistrate court registry"
Please am i to do a new one that bears "high court" or categorize this one as psrt of d notary public option.

Please i need a reply if i'm to go back to high court.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Good day amazing people.

I would like to sponsor my younger brother to study in Germany his qualifications are (NECO= two seatings) and National diploma in mechanical engineering.

Please can this be done and I'll be glad to find someone who can help in getting admission for him, I don't mind to pay. Thank you y'all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2019
All the requirements are on the first page of this thread. You do not need to pay anybody, just read through the thread, there's a wealth of information here. Also you can't get admission in Germany with ND

Obaofusa:
Good day amazing people.

I would like to sponsor my younger brother to study in Germany his qualifications are (NECO= two seatings) and National diploma in mechanical engineering.

Please can this be done and I'll be glad to find someone who can help in getting admission for him, I don't mind to pay. Thank you y'all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2019
sassy92:
All the requirements are on the first page of this thread. You do not need to pay anybody, just read through the thread, there's a wealth of information here. Also you can't get admission in Germany with ND

sorry I didn't get to read from the front page. I'm a bit occupied with my job wanted someone who can do it for my brother.

So what qualification can qualify him to study in Germany?
So you mean with normal O'level one can't study in Germany? You must have HND or University degree?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Fibe take note
Nice one
AgentONE:

Officially YES on paper VPD should expire after one year but in reality that isn't always the case, like for FHWS, i've been using the same VPD since 2017 till now...Some other schools also allows the same VPD to be used up to two years. You can also be lucky and the VPD you got for school 'A' will be accepted by school 'B'...I think the person should just write his course coordinator or international office to get what exactly holds in his case.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Yes you must have HND or a full university degree or just 100lvl transcript. Germany admission process is straightforward, you can do it yourself instead of overpaying agents. You just need information and it's all here on Nairaland

Obaofusa:
sorry I didn't get to read from the front page. I'm a bit occupied with my job wanted someone who can do it for my brother.

So you mean with normal O'level one can't study in Germany? You must have HND or University degree?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2019
Congratulations, please what is your first degree? Did u use TOEFL, EPL or IELTS?

Elegantlemmy:
Thanks u sir. It's definitely God who did it.
Pls are there people going to RUB this winter. Abeg make we connect.

Bro u r great. So u wrote that essay and qualified? I ran from applying to that course. 1. Only 20 students needed 2. Toefl needed. Big Congratulations bro!!! I duff my cap for you. U deserve scholarship!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2019
Most restricted courses process their admission after deadline. I advise you have plan B so that you can meet up with getting AD from the embassy.

Alday:

Deadline: Jan 15, restricted admission. No indication of rolling admission on website
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ADEYHEMI: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2019
Good morning house, Please I want to know the additional documents for someone who's married but travelling alone for study that's having an interview at the embassy will bring along for the interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Victos(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2019
vickmor002:

Meaning u should give me strong reasons why they should do your interview via Skype.

When did u applied? Do u have a degree first nw?.. I applied for same school.

I applied since may, I have sent them a mail stating my reason, they replied and shifted the date of my interview stating I can only get an online interview if I can get a proof from the embassy stating i cannot get a visa before the new date for the interview. Yes I already a first degree
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2019
Hello Sir,

You cant get admitted into any German Universities with just O'level and ND. The minimum requirement to get a degree course in any German Univeristies is either HND or year one study transcript from a recognized Nigerian Universities.

Sorry to say this, i dont think anyone will be in the mood willing to spoon feed anyone for this request. Since you busy as u said, it will be ideal if you advise your brother to start doing some research himself as this will broaden his horizon which can also help him to cope with German way of study. I dont think any lazy person can survive studying in German if one try to run away in researching.

You may refer him to this site below for more detailed information about studying in German and searching about for the prefer cuourse and univeristies.

1. daad.de
2. https://www.studying-in-germany.org/
3. Google is your friend for any information

BR

Obaofusa:

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kendocity4u: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Good Morning Guyz........am trying to enrol online through Rhine-Waal portal.........please who amongst you Enrolled in the Rhine-Waal University Portal.......am Stuck here and I don't want to Click Next and Continue Enrolment cos Its Irreversible if I Click Next.......Got to a point where I was told that "My University Entrance Qualification Data is Incomplete"..........Help Please.......I need a response ASAP so I won't make a regrettable Mistake ��

1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Victos(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
emeka2103:

I also got the mail too. Check your pm
Hope you got my message in your PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NathyBongos: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2019
dennison4luv:
since may 26 and when i write to know if they have receive my documents they said because of the pool of applications they received they are unable to respond to me till selection time
ok. And all of a sudden they called I for interview right? Because I just downloaded the form filled,signed and attach supporting docs that's all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2019
sassy92:
Yes you must have HND or a full university degree or just 100lvl transcript. Germany admission process is straightforward, you can do it yourself instead of overpaying agents. You just need information and it's all here on Nairaland

thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2019
Slip:
Hello Sir,

You cant get admitted into any German Universities with just O'level and ND. The minimum requirement to get a degree course in any German Univeristies is either HND or year one study transcript from a recognized Nigerian Universities.

Sorry to say this, i dont think anyone will be in the mood willing to spoon feed anyone for this request. Since you busy as u said, it will be ideal if you advise your brother to start doing some research himself as this will broaden his horizon which can also help him to cope with German way of study. I dont think any lazy person can survive studying in German if one try to run away in researching.

You may refer him to this site below for more detailed information about studying in German and searching about for the prefer cuourse and univeristies.

1. daad.de
2. https://www.studying-in-germany.org/
3. Google is your friend for any information

BR

thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JustBeYourSelf: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2019
Please house can i get a masters admission in Germany with a b.sc with 2.7 german grade?

Thank you as you answer my question.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2019
You can but it'll be tough. Go on daad and check for courses you want to apply for, and see their cgpa requirement. You may need to go for another BSc

JustBeYourSelf:
Please house can i get a masters admission in Germany with a b.sc with 2.7 german grade?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Elegantlemmy(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Philosophy and I used IELTS.

Congratulations, please what is your first degree? Did u use TOEFL, EPL or IELTS?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2019
JustBeYourSelf:

What course ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MicroMo: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2019
What is the equivalent of 2.66/5 CGPA in german
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2019
You people should try and be reading the thread na, someone asked this question yesterday and it was answered. Abeg help us to help you, don't expect to be spoon-fed.
Anyway, check this link msingermany.co.in/german-grade-calculator

MicroMo:

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bigpapa080: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2019
Magma012:
Just got this msg from tubingen.. the 1500 tuition fee have been exempted.
pls anyone currently studying in this school?

Dear Sir or Madame,

the University of Tübingen hereby certifies that you will be exempted from the tuition fees. This exemption applies to citizens of the Least Developed Countries (UN) and ACP Countries starting winter term 2019/2020.
Is your school in the state of badden Wurttemberg and how did you get the exemption?

Yours sincerely

Dr. Reinhard Brunner

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bigpapa080: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=Magma012 post=80637030]Just got this msg from tubingen.. the 1500 tuition fee have been exempted.
pls anyone currently studying in this school?

Dear Sir or Madame,

the University of Tübingen hereby certifies that you will be exempted from the tuition fees. This exemption applies to citizens of the Least Developed Countries (UN) and ACP Countries starting winter term 2019/2020.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Reinhard Brunner

[/quote
How did you go about the exemption?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2019
MicroMo:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Okay, thanks.

Elegantlemmy:
Philosophy and I used IELTS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (605)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.