Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Very True Observation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very True Observation (420 Views)

Unpopular Opinion But Very True Fact. / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / Ladies: I Think These Are Very True.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very True Observation by Preciousgirl(f): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Whatever the bible has said is true
Sexual immorality is destruction of our own lives, as the bible puts it, he that commits sexual immorality sin$ against his own body.

The feeling one has before commiting sexual immorality is different after the commission.

Before the feeling is like , wow, mm mm, sexxxy, hornnyy, it will be sweet, satisfaction, etc but after commission, the feeling shifts to

What if I am caught? Disease? Pregnancy, guilt, curse, can't pray, why did I do it ? Police case , jail etc

Sexual immorality is not worth it. Stick to your husband/wife. If you are not married, please abstain. Thank you.
Re: Very True Observation by Deepfeel(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Whatever the bible has said is true
Sexual immorality is destruction of our own lives, as the bible puts it, he that commits sexual immorality sin$ against his own body.

The feeling one has before commiting sexual immorality is different after the commission.

Before the feeling is like , wow, mm mm, sexxxy, hornnyy, it will be sweet, satisfaction, etc but after commission, the feeling shifts to

What if I am caught? Disease? Pregnancy, guilt, curse, can't pray, why did I do it ? Police case , jail etc

Sexual immorality is not worth it. Stick to your husband/wife. If you are not married, please abstain. Thank you.
Cause you feel that way after sex doesn't mean everyone feels that way, the only feelings I have after the commission is how to do it better next time grin
Re: Very True Observation by Preciousgirl(f): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Deepfeel:

Cause you feel that way after sex doesn't mean everyone feels that way, the only feelings I have after the commission is how to do it better next time grin

How old are u
Re: Very True Observation by Deepfeel(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
Preciousgirl:

How old are u
What has this got to do with my age?

(1) (Reply)

She Is Always Jealous And Possesive / Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Making Love As Husband Survived, Wife D / Heaith Benefits Of Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.