Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,434 members, 7,940,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Whether To Trust School Or Not - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whether To Trust School Or Not (281 Views)

Nairalanders Name Your Secondary School Or University Let's Connect / We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth / ‘go Back To School Or Get Arrested’ — Minister Warns Ugandan 7-yrear-old Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whether To Trust School Or Not by BrightGabriel1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
I was beginning to see the reason with them. Almost everywhere I go people are talking about school being a scam. Are they right? We are going to find out.
People go to school without knowing if they will get a job. People who did not go to school have the right to sack or remove others who spent more than five years to go to school. School is the only thing left while nothing else is there to do.

Student go to school just to come back and depend on the street and family for survival then I ask why do we uphold school. From statistic thousand has gone to school just to come back and end up useless in society. Instead of school to build your moral, they instead add to your moral decadence.

Doctors study for six years and after house-manship, most of them are still busy forgetting surgical apparatus inside their patient's body after surgery. The engineers are busy studying theory without practical.

The accountants are busy adding numbers without knowing the real working environment. People that are not accountant, in particular, are working in the bank, despite having no knowledge or what so ever. This is the Nigerian education system.

I am not entirely saying that school is deceit formulated by people just to make gain after all if it were so you would not have tried any means both positive and negative to pass the exams.

Why do you think people want to pass exams by all means yet considers the school as just a waste of time? Listen very carefully then.
See for yourself https://campussolve..com/2019/07/i-was-beginning-to-see-reason-with-them.html?m=1

Re: Whether To Trust School Or Not by PoliteActivist: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
What school does is it guarantees you will produce something in 4 years. While if u don't go to school, those years may pass without u producing anything

1 Like

Re: Whether To Trust School Or Not by BrightGabriel1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Well, instead of wasting the time, it is better to go to school but if you have what you are doing, I think it is be better to it and maybe come back to school later because you never can tell if you won't get that opportunity to do the things you were doing

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Announces Date For Post UTME Examinations 2019 / American Varsities Award 303 Nigerian Students $7.5m Scholarships / Unilag PG Entrance Examination Starts Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.