Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,168 members, 7,896,968 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

Friday Reflection: Act Justly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Reflection: Act Justly (177 Views)

Those Who Catapulted Ige's Destroyers To Prominence Justly Served -soyinka / Those Who Promoted Bola Ige's Destroyers To Prominence Justly Served - Soyinka / Friday Reflection: The Genocidal Buhari Regime Is A Terrorist Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friday Reflection: Act Justly by Elbinawi: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
Friday Reflection: Act Justly

"A nation can survive unbelief but nations can not survive injustice."

Last year my classmate at the University, a brother and friend was to be appointed as the Head of Department (HOD) of the Mechanical Engineering department of one of the leading Polytechnics in Nigeria. Wahhabis in his department strongly opposed this just because he is a Shia Muslim and a member of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria. One of the Wahhabis said that if he were to be an ordinary Shia they will support him. Against all odds he eventually became the HOD. When he visited me for advice I told him to act justly with all including those Wahhabis that opposed him. I told him we are Revolutionaries and not reactionaries. We are guided by principles and not the action or inaction of our opponents.

This morning another brother and friend also sent me the same experience he had for the HOD position in one of the leading Universities in Nigeria. Today he is the HOD of that department. I gave him the same advice.

All the great men and women in history are not hate mongers. Hate mongering will never result in progress and development. The pillars of Wahhabism are hate mongering, intolerance and murderous terrorism. Extreme elements among them slaughter the innocent out of hate.

Dear Friends, who has attain the level of greatness among Wahhabis? Can you mention just one person? I know there is none because all the ingredients of greatness are absent in Wahhabism.

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Advocates Community Policing / Obasanjo Writes Another Epistle, Asks Buhari To Stop Fanning ‘embers Of Hatred, / ’I Support Ruga’’ – Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.