Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

A Reverend Father Abused Me And My Younger Sister At Ages 14 And 12 Lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Reverend Father Abused Me And My Younger Sister At Ages 14 And 12 Lady Reveals (725 Views)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / I Started Sleeping With Men At Age 12 – Lady Reveals (watch Video) / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reverend Father Abused Me And My Younger Sister At Ages 14 And 12 Lady Reveals by fraspree(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
A lady has come forward to narrate how she and her little sister was lured, abused and raped by a cleric as teenagers and how she was not believed every time she complained to her mother.

“I was in JSS 3 then, back then the Catholic Church used to send reverend fathers to towns on evangelical missions, then the church diocese will share those priests sent to them amongst the Catholic Churches within the town. Back then it was those churches’ responsibilities to cater for those priests’ shelters, feeding, among other things.

Then they will announce in the church and ask for volunteers who have extra rooms in their homes who can assist in accommodating at least one priest for couple of months. In cases like these there were usually more volunteers than required because there were people who loved the idea of accommodating a reverend father in their homes.

My mother a core catholic was one of those people, she accommodated one Father Andy; he won my mother’s heart with his kind gestures and his sensitivity to the minutest things, he helped my mum in the kitchen, he did domestic chores, he helped me and my sister with homework, he prayed in the house and so on. Since my father’s passing, we had always welcomed the idea of having a close male relative around the house since it was just me, my younger sister and mum.

I was so comfortable around Father Andy, I could tell him secrets that I couldn’t tell my mum or even my best friend, due to our closeness, I could lay down on the same bed and be gisting with him, he showed me many things that was accessible to me as a child. I was so innocent that I never thought that there were boundaries since he was a priest, and my mother was not always around though she trusted him so much...Continue
Re: A Reverend Father Abused Me And My Younger Sister At Ages 14 And 12 Lady Reveals by BabbanBura(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
fraspree:
A lady has come forward to narrate how she and her little sister was lured, abused and raped by a cleric as teenagers and how she was not believed every time she complained to her mother.

“I was in JSS 3 then, back then the Catholic Church used to send reverend fathers to towns on evangelical missions, then the church diocese will share those priests sent to them amongst the Catholic Churches within the town. Back then it was those churches’ responsibilities to cater for those priests’ shelters, feeding, among other things.

Then they will announce in the church and ask for volunteers who have extra rooms in their homes who can assist in accommodating at least one priest for couple of months. In cases like these there were usually more volunteers than required because there were people who loved the idea of accommodating a reverend father in their homes.

My mother a core catholic was one of those people, she accommodated one Father Andy; he won my mother’s heart with his kind gestures and his sensitivity to the minutest things, he helped my mum in the kitchen, he did domestic chores, he helped me and my sister with homework, he prayed in the house and so on. Since my father’s passing, we had always welcomed the idea of having a close male relative around the house since it was just me, my younger sister and mum.

I was so comfortable around Father Andy, I could tell him secrets that I couldn’t tell my mum or even my best friend, due to our closeness, I could lay down on the same bed and be gisting with him, he showed me many things that was accessible to me as a child. I was so innocent that I never thought that there were boundaries since he was a priest, and my mother was not always around though she trusted him so much...Continue

Post the remaining part of the story here jhor.

I know alot of people that Revd fathers have messed up, mostly small girls and teenagers. There will be shockers on the last day wallahi!
Re: A Reverend Father Abused Me And My Younger Sister At Ages 14 And 12 Lady Reveals by Damibiz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Is ok...i dont encourage rape.....sorry any way
Re: A Reverend Father Abused Me And My Younger Sister At Ages 14 And 12 Lady Reveals by KristaPretty(f): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
First of all they are MEN, never be deceived by the title of Pastor or Imam or Reverend. All of them get blockos grin grin grin grin grin grin

Flee from men and women who try to take advantage of you from the first time.

(1) (Reply)

Six (6) Ways Men Can Escape Poverty (picture) / I Am Tired Of Waiting / How Do you Handle Those Beggers That Beg Near Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.