Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,067 members, 7,887,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

A Story By Tayo Olabowale (feyiwrites) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Story By Tayo Olabowale (feyiwrites) (367 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Story By Tayo Olabowale (feyiwrites) by FeyiWrites(f): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
THE UNVEILING
(Episode 4)

Written by: Tayo Olabowale.

"I'm still amused at Ore's sudden change of character too." Grace said to Micheal.
"I hope she'll speak up when we get there, thank you for not disclosing my visit to her". Micheal said with a smile but looked quite disturbed.
"Please don't mention sir, I want the best for Ore and I won't watch her make a mistake"
"Thank you so much sister Grace, I'm really thankful" Micheal replied.
"What are friends for? We are friends sir. Just thank God. I believe everything will be fine, okay?"
Micheal nodded in approval.
"So here we are!" Grace announced as they got to Ore's apartment.
Micheal brought the car to an halt "Why is everywhere quiet? Are you sure she's in?" He asked sternly.
"Of course! That is your would-be honey for you o. I am very sure she's in".
They both came out from the car and walked straight to Ore's door.
Grace knocked and beckoned on Ore to come open the door but to her greatest surprise, a tall, chocolate skinned handsome guy, smiling like a baby who had just been fed, dressed in a navy blue polo T-shirt on a blue jean trouser opened the door.
"Good afternoon, please come in" Tolu said..
"Good afternoon sir" Grace and Micheal chorused..
"Is .......Oreoluwa in?" Grace stuttered looking astonished.
"Sure, you are .....Sister..?"
"I am Grace and he's Micheal, we are friends to Ore" Grace replied sharply.
"Oh! you are the Grace, Ore has been telling me about?!, please take your seats while I go to call her"
Grace and Micheal sat down leaving no response.
"Who is he? I thought Ore is the only child of her parents? Is he a friend or....! God help me now!" Micheal thought looking at Grace who seemed to have been lost in thought.

"Here she is" Tolu announced and took his seat to concentrate more on the football match he was seeing before he went to call Ore.
"Hey sweedie! Good afternoon" Ore wouldn't deny the fact that she was surprised to see Micheal beside Grace, She'd known Grace to be one who visits without leaving a notice but she wasn't expecting Micheal.

Ore is dressed already and ready to go out with Tolu, "I won't give Micheal my attention. I won't just allow him get into my head with his lover boy attitude." Ore thought smiling in pretense.
"Good afternoon Ore" Grace replied looking tensed up.
"Don't tell me you cannot see Brother Micheal?" Grace asked
"Of course! I did.. Is everything fine? Why is he here with you? Ore replied angrily.
"Good afternoon Ore, I'm sorry I came here without a prior notice. I trust you're good?"
"Sure! I am!" Ore replied sharply looking away.
"Ermm....Grace, meet my friend...To.."
"Tolu Damijo right?" Grace cut in sharply and turned to Tolu!
"I'm pleased to meet you Mr Tolu Damijo, meet Micheal, he's Ore would-be partner, maybe she has not told you she's getting engaged soon...."
"Oh! Common sister Grace, I am just a friend who is showing a keen interest in Ore backed with prayers and confirmations, however, she's not my fiancee yet and we are not getting engaged soon. She hasn't even said yes, remember?!" Micheal said to Grace calmly. Although he wasn't really pleased with what was happening but he wouldn't force himself on a woman.
"Huh! I'm speechless anyway. Greetings to you, I'm equally pleased to meet you both" Tolu said.
Ore remained mute, she was really mad at Grace's reaction, so she chose to remain silent.
"Tolu, you are looking good I must say and Ore is looking gorgeous too! I guess you both are getting ready for a date this evening?" Grace asked facing Tolu
"Thank you Grace, you ain't looking bad either". Tolu did not respond to her question, Maybe he did that on purpose.
"Grace, can I leave the keys with you? I want to go out" Ore said politely trying to drive them out subtily.
"I'll love to take my leave now" Micheal said..
"Oh! Thank you Micheal" Ore said with a grin.
"I'll take my leave now dear, take care of yourself" Grace said sternly.
"Alright! Thanks for the visit, good bye"
"Bye Ore, please good care of yourself" Micheal replied with a smile while Grace ignored..
Ore walked them to the door and turned back to attend to Tolu.
"Sorry I kept you waiting Tolu" Ore said as she sat down, she's been standing for some minutes and her legs were hurting.
"No problems dear" he said with his on Ore's shoulders.
"Please don't mind Grace, sincerely that guy is interested in having a relationship with me but I don't love him" Ore said looking innocent like a two year old girl.
"It's alright dear, I understand but can I ask you a question?"
"Sure, please do!" Ore replied.
"Who do you love?"
Ore heard Tolu but decided not to reply.
"So do you love me?" He asked again!
"Can we take our leave now?" Ore asked..
"Your wish is my command, ladies first" He said and headed for the door, Tolu opened the door and watched Ore walk out first while he locked the door and handed her the keys.
"Thank you!" She smiled...
"Hey careful, watch! Tolu warned.
Ore was about stumbling on a brick beside the pavement when Tolu saw it and cautioned..
"Thank you so much" Ore said with a grateful look.
"If I don't care for you, who will?

#Tobecontinued.
#Feyiwrites
#TheUnveiling.
-Tayo Olabowale

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Flower Girl Episode 3 / Colorless Rainbow - Episode 27 / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.