Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

US President Donald Trump Reveals Paint Job For The New Air Force One Aircraft - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US President Donald Trump Reveals Paint Job For The New Air Force One Aircraft (380 Views)

Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash / Boeing 747 One Aircraft About To Disappear From The Sky / Inside The Monster C5-Galaxy Aircraft That Carries The US President's Motorcade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US President Donald Trump Reveals Paint Job For The New Air Force One Aircraft by Automotive1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2019

Less than a year after announcing a $3.9b (₦1.4 trillion ) makeover for America's ageing Airforce One aircrafts, US President Donald Trump has shared images of Air Force One's prospective redesign during an exclusive interview with ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos.

Donald Trump said:
“There’s your new Air Force One…  I’m doing that for other presidents, not for me.”

"Red, white and blue. Air Force One is going to be incredible. It’s gonna be the top of the line, the top in the world. And it’s gonna be red, white and blue, which I think is appropriate.”

And that's true as two new Boeing 747-8 aircrafts, that are currently being converted into VC-25B Presidential Aircrafts, are expected to be delivered in 2024.

Even if Trump wins the 2020 election campaign, he’ll be nearing the end of his second term by the time the new Air Force One arrives.

In spite of his willingness to share the sketches, Donald Trump is still holding some details to himself.

"There are a couple of secrets," Trump teased. "You know what, there are a couple of secrets I don't think we're supposed to be talking about."

The US Air Force One refers to any of the two Boeing 747-200B series aircrafts that is carrying the president of the United States.

The current and ageing fleet comes with several modifications, including a presidential Suite, medical operating room and a kitchen that can feed 100 people at a time.

Do You Like The Likely Red, White And Blue Paint Job Or Prefare The Iconic And Current Blue, White And Gold color scheme?

https://autojosh.com/us-president-donald-trump-reveals-new-paint-jobs-for-the-new-air-force-one-aircraft/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Mukina2 Dominique Seun
Re: US President Donald Trump Reveals Paint Job For The New Air Force One Aircraft by madridguy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
$3.9b for Presidential Aircrafts shocked shocked shocked America is super rich.
Re: US President Donald Trump Reveals Paint Job For The New Air Force One Aircraft by michlins(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
This is old news. Congress moved a motion to stop him cause he wants to paint the same color with his private jet and every other President will be forced to use it

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Yahoo Yahoo... Hilarious But Sad! / I Need Any Boby That Is A Student In Mexico / Horrifying Plane Crash[VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.