Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Bbnaija: Isilomo And Avala Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Isilomo And Avala Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja (388 Views)

Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja / Tobi Bakre, Isilomo & Avala Pictured Together / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Isilomo And Avala Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by iamocheme: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
2019 evicted BBNaija housemate, Avala and Isilomo who were the first to be evicted from the 2019 Big Brother Naija house have signed an endorsement deal with Bet9ja as a brand ambassador.

The two housemates were seen earlier this week with popular Nigerian comedian, Ushbebe and former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tobi.

Reacting the endorsement deal, Avala took to her Instagram to share the good news with her friends.

Read HER Instagram post below:

I’m proud to say I have officially signed an affiliate endorsement deal with @bet9jaig I’m very very excited for what’s coming next #bet9ja #endorsment #bbnaija #bbnaijapepperdem #avala #isilomobbnaija #GodIsGood #blessed

See more photos below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-isilomo-and-avala-sign-endorsement-deal-with-bet9ja/

Re: Bbnaija: Isilomo And Avala Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by Ven97: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
This post has really changed my life, it changed my way of thinking, even my dog that wanted to commit suicide read this post and didn't commit the suicide.
For that,
I support this post with 3 kolanuts and 2 crates of beer
Re: Bbnaija: Isilomo And Avala Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Betnaija signed BBnaija products grin The Devil is gradually perfecting his work in some people's lives grin

Nonsense and tohyorsih2

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Itunes Cards And Amazon Card @ Good Rate!!! / Nelson Mandela's Speech After The 21yrs Imprisonment / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Birthday In Style (photos and video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.