Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Can I Use Gtb Master Card To Buy Things On Clickbank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Use Gtb Master Card To Buy Things On Clickbank? (920 Views)

How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) / How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! / Can I Withdraw From Bet365 Using My GTB Master Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Gtb Master Card To Buy Things On Clickbank? by babasho: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hi NL,

Please I need your advise on how to make a purchase on Click bank. I'm aware they don't allow Nigerians but how do you think I can do this even as a Nigerian. Please be legitimate in your recommendation.

Thanks.
Re: Can I Use Gtb Master Card To Buy Things On Clickbank? by temisafety: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2010
I'm afraid nothing can be done about it for now. Nigeria is not even listed there to start with. Ditto paypal. I,ve gone around asking what can be done and the answers are negative. So what I did was to ask a friend in the US to help buy what I wanted while I find a way to refund him. This was a bit cumbersome though because I needed to convince my friend to agree to use his card on an unfamiliar website, plus other concerns - a correct fear you'll agree. It can be very tough being a Nigerian, no thanks to the fraudsters in our midst.
Re: Can I Use Gtb Master Card To Buy Things On Clickbank? by SAPNETUK: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2010
You can buy things from clickbank using SAPNET Solutions.

Check us out at www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

For Sale In Pretoria, South Africa: Block Of 52 Flats! / How To Write Articles Online For Money Without Stress / Money Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.