Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,668 members, 7,918,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (470 Views)

Emotional Connection With One's Partner / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2019
-
Re: - by CanadaOrBust: 12:41am On Jul 13, 2019
Well u may have a point - no human being is really worth being in love with. But it’s better FOR YOU to find someone u r attracted to (then trick your mind into loving them) then stick with only them (we all know all vaginas are about the same). You gain NOTHING jumping from bed to bed. YOU LOSE.

Just loving someone brightens YOUR life no matter how u managed to trick your mind into loving the person. Be in love and suddenly ordinary things look beautiful and hard goals seem easily achievable. I think there is some magic to love (not to be confused with possession or sex.)
Re: - by Mstick: 12:49am On Jul 13, 2019
Do you wonder why majority of Nigerian men don't leave generational wealth? Immediately they have small money women, drink, women, drink, hotel bills and so many frivolous things. Majority of the people here am sure when you ask them they will tell you "my father was rich before", all they do is spend, spend, sex, sex, sex and when they're old they become burdens to their kids.

Too bad that this generation that's supposed to be better still want to follow that route. Oh I am NOT polygamous in "nature".

1 Like

Re: - by Wayne4uall(m): 12:51am On Jul 13, 2019
Mstick:
Do you wonder why majority of Nigerian men don't leave generational wealth? Immediately they have small money women, drink, women, drink, hotel bills and so many frivolous things. Majority of the people here am sure when you ask them they will tell you "my father was rich before", all they do is spend, spend, sex, sex, sex and when they're old they become burdens on their kids.

Too bad that this generation that's supposed to be better still want to follow that route. Oh I am NOT polygamous in "nature".

U are right
Re: - by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 13, 2019
-
Re: - by GrowYourSales(m): 4:32am On Jul 13, 2019
Adultery is an act of stealing.

Yes, you can be content with you have in life.
Re: - by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 13, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Matured Female Friends Needed / Indobaba Glows In New Gucci Wears As He Stepped Out Of His Car / I'm Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.